Cannot remove custom spells NO txt files even with saving with console!

justinrpg

My other topic got locked and the last reply told me that I am supposed to save with the console in order for txt files to show.

Thing is, I only ever save with the console and txt files were never written ever when saving with the console. I always save with the console because I can control the file name that way. I can easily overwrite my previous save, I can easily delete unwanted saves, and manage my save files better because I know what saves are what when I go to my save folder. It beats doing a manual save which never overwrites the original and that results in a very cluttered save folder.

I have been saving with the console for years and Oblivion has never ever written txt files with the save. I typically make the file name my character name or otherwise designated play style for that save.

Saving with the console has never given me txt files so I am unable to find the Form ID for any of my spells.

I should have specified in my last topic that I always save with the console but I never knew that saving with the console is supposed to write txt files because I have never seen it do so. As a result, I did not know that was a console save exclusive. But for me, saving with the console never produces txt files.

How do I remove these custom spells if even saving with the console does not write txt files?

I have Reshiram.ess and Reshiram.obse but NO Reshiram.ess.txt of any kind

If your saving the game with the console and not getting a .txt file it is because you are not adding a number after the save name.

ie: save Reshiram (game saved but no .txt file)

save Reshiram 1 (or any number other than 0) will save a .txt file.