Hilarious Things in MW

Jenlyn Fayre

I found a dead guy under the front of a boat. I know it was a Telvanni harbor, don't remember the guy's name. I'll put up a screeny when I get home.

There's a Firebite Dagger in a treestump north of Seyda Neen, somewhat close to a certain body. Is that the murder weapon?

I went to ToddTest a while ago, and killed the Super Grandmaster of the Blades. Yay? Am I right that Admiral Rolston is the Ken Rolston in the credits? I couldn't get to the Clutter Warehouse, though. I need a Daedric Cuirass, and don't want to kill the guy who has it yet...so I wish to fight Lord Cluttermonkey for his.

post-33281-1099527845.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abramul,

Daynas Darys is the shipmaster at Tel Aruhn. She offers travel in my games. Maybe she slipped, hit her head, and drowned in yours? Are you sure some blood-mad adventurer didn't kill her before realizing she was the only source of fast travel in the region?

I would like to meet Lord Cluttermonkey too. Does anyone have directions?

Has everyone seen Toddtest? You can visit Admiral Rolston, the ever seductive Pretty Kitty, and of course Todd's Super Tester Guy. Type COC toddtest into the console.

Thats wrong, you have to write:

"COC" Toddtest

This is funny to:

"COC" Mournhold

Okay, this ACTUALLY happened to me... and this was so hilarious, i followed him down (unintentially)...

(Boy, that got your atteniton, huh?)

Be warned, this might be a tiny little spoiler about the final boss! (hence the space)

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

It is kinda funny when you can lead the last boss, Dagoth Ur, off the ledge of his chamber, into a giant lava pit, and then watch him sit there for the next 10 minutes without dying. Until you drop down to, then it's even funnier!!!!!!

If anyone was wondering, i was trying to jump off the edge of the spiral ramp, and land on another part lower down and closet to the heart. I made it, he missed. Nuff said. (He actually got back up though, but it took forever!!!!!)

I've picked up a funny new habit in MW. Every time I kill a person, I "pants" them. Meaning, I take their goodies ($$, valuable weapons/armor), but I also take their pants. I proudly consider it my "calling card." If I return to an area and find a body wearing everything but their leopard skin undies, then I'll know I've been there before. I came across 3 people around a campfire last night who immediately called me nasty names (you n'wah! S'wit! Hmm... maybe I'll try these out on my co-irkers...), and attacked me. I killed 'em, pants 'em and threw their pants into the fire. Well, tried to, anyway. It seems that when you throw things into campfires in MW, they don't actually burn! You can even reach into the fire and get the stuff back out! Still, I was laughing like crazy, throwing about 8 pairs of pants into the fire (I had some from my other "victims.")!! MWWAAAHAHAHAHA-- LET 'EM ROAST!!

Another funny thing I did in MW. I was in the Ashlands area and came across some shallow craters with black, bubbling lava in them. At least I think it's lava. It's not the glowing, red lava. Anyway, I wanted to see what would happen if I jumped into the crater. Guess what? I didn't get hurt! So, I spent the next several minutes treating myself to an intensely warm "lava sauna treatment." Ahhhhh... it's wonderful on those muscles that are so achy and tired from all that walking and claymore hacking... :)

God, I love this game.

I thought they were mud pits...

Heres one (sort of): You finish playing MW (or it crashes, either way), go onto MWsource, start a post, and realize your CAPSLOCK is on. Just did that.

How is it that critters can't be vampires? It starts out as a "common" disease, after all.

Bring on the Vampire Cliff Racers!

Has everyone seen Toddtest? You can visit Admiral Rolston, the ever seductive Pretty Kitty, and of course Todd's Super Tester Guy. Type COC toddtest into the console.

Thats wrong, you have to write:

"COC" Toddtest

This is funny to:

"COC" Mournhold

actually it's not case sensitive and it doesn't need the quotation marks.

btw, is coc mournhold supposed to take you to an empty room with a single non-teleporting door that just opens into nothingness?

Also funny, but immensly useful to those without mods, is coc storage

BOY that would hold a lot. Best have another way to get out... wonder what a mark spell would do to these places? I mean, this is like planeswalking. or shadow-shifting, if you're a zelazney fan... *Starts work on a (crappy?) trump mod*

The pits are identified as 'steam_ash_amur_01' or something like that... so... you're jacuzzing (Is that a word...?) in cigarette butts. Hows that for funny, Jenyln.

Edit: I checked, Whatever else it is, that stuff is ash, or blight dust. REALLY not sure which one... tell me, does one get blight diseases from there, Jenyln?

(SEE MELU! I refrained from making a dirty joke. IM NOT ALWAYS SO WEIRD!!!!!)

btw, is coc mournhold supposed to take you to an empty room with a single non-teleporting door that just opens into nothingness?

Yeah. That's all I found there. It reminds me of the Phantom Zone of the Superman mythos. I would like to maroon an enemy there. A similar plane dedicated to Molag Bal exists at COC solstheim.

Also funny, but immensly useful to those without mods, is coc storage

Doesn't do anything for me. A joke I guess.

Archived