The best FNV companions

Moksha8088

When I played FNV regularly, my favorite companion was Willow by LlamaRCA. Willow first and foremost.

Of course, I have used other companions too such as Wendy Gilbert, Russell, Vincent Vincent, and Hope Lies. I never tried Vanessa, although I really like author GePalladium's Darlene mod for Fallout 4.

Currently I have Willow paired with Hope Lies by Kris Takahashi. They make for good company in the Mojave and they are much better than vanilla companions. Willow is multi-talented in that she can sing, dance, cook, and fire a rifle.

Who are your favorite companions in this game?

Willow will always remain at the top, no question.

I also like:

Niner (he's getting some updates to complete him it sounds like),

Russel

Delilah (her separate voice upgrade mod is a must)

One of the baby deathclaw companions

a few extra dogs are always good to have around

and then I always play with my own companion mod Temu, but I'm a bit biased and he's still not done after all these years :laugh:

And I'm always letting Veronica tag along too. She's the vanilla homie for sure.

Are you asking for mod or vanilla???

Overall I like Cass, Rose of Sharon Cassidy, best. Nice character~ And shotgun users mean when I use other guns I can leave best shotgun to her, no waste~

I do love Veronica, really, her personality is top of the line, slightly better than Cass. Problem is her extreme love of punching people with power fist~ Thus she get into my line of fire. And set her tactic to use gun only still can fail , like when her guns are shot out of her hands, which mean another case of jumping right into crossfire.

Willow? I do use her years ago. Very nice modded companion, best of that group, but she's just unable to compete with Cass or Veronica.