Dual-Handed Power Fists

Bawska

There really is no explanation, but if it's needed, I'll give it. TLDR at the bottom.

Unarmed builds are one of, if not, the most fun builds in the game. There's nothing more satisfactory or fulfilling than sending yourself charging into a group of Deathclaws and punching them to extinction. It's fantastic and a testosterone injection straight to the brain.

The Power Fist is a weapon that is *built* for punching things. An industrial, pneumatic, pressure-driven gauntlet which is used to bury itself deeply into the face of whoever had the luck of wanting to ask you if you liked the sight of your own blood within arm's reach. This weapon is fantastic and its unique variants are usually the cornerstone of an Unarmed build.

My issue is that you only have the one on your right hand.

Granted, one is all you need, but in the Fallout Universe, overkill was never even a part of the well-educated scavenger's vocabulary.

Therefore, I ask the modding community of this timeless game to, if it's possible, make a mod where you can roam around the vast Mojave Wasteland with the fisting power that any raging mailman rightfully deserves. Please.

(TLDR) Can someone make Dual Power Fists to punch things a lot, please. :D

Well, thanks for taking a chance on a naive young girl from California with stars in her eyes and a pneumatic gauntlet on her hand.

Does jumping at them with my fists count as ranged?

They'll never see the haymakers coming.

I... wish I had something to give you. I- wait! What about punching? That's the gift that keeps on giving.

Edited by laclongquan