I need help figuring out which .kf file the Ranger Takedown animation plays

LastVSeconds

Topic title.

I've been trying to replace this animation with something more compatible (read: less awful) than the default 3rd person animation, when using with Enhanced Camera. The current animation spins the player character's body to perform a low sweeping kick. While this animation looks great in 3rd person view, it looks horrible playing (as it was unintended) for 1st person. This isn't a mod request, although it could be if anyone would be kind enough. I'm just looking to find out which mesh I need to replace.

I'll probably just be using one of the animations from FO3's UNARMED_REARMED and renaming it to specifically replace the Ranger Takedown move (for personal use)

edit 1: I used B.A.E. (BSA extractor) on "Fallout - Meshes.bsa" to view the animations related to unarmed combat, which I assume are the "h2h<insertnamehere>.kf" files here (which stand for hand-to-hand?) ... I have no idea what I am looking at. It is most likely one of the files named "h2hattackcustom<number>power.kf" . There are currently 4 of these (that I can see) assigned the numbers 1, 2, 4, and 5

edit 2: I took an example animation file "h2hattackforwardpower.kf" and copied it over 4 + 1 times (one for each of the "h2hcustom<number>power.kf" animations, and one for the "h2hattackbackpower.kf" animation.) ... the Ranger Takedown won't activate at all now, and what's weirder is that I don't have a file replacer specifically named like the one for forward power attacks and yet it still uses that animation for the forward power attack. That was a failed attempt. I guess I'll remove those now

Edited by LastVSeconds