Glass for windowed concrete walls

Danstronghammer

As it says in the title, I'm looking for someone to create a mod which allows you to snap glass panes into the windows of concrete walls for xbox.

There are no mods that do this on bethesda, and there is only one, on nexus, which does exactly what I'm looking for.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23060

The owner is yet to respond to my message, so there are no permissions to port it as of yet.

I just think it's a bit silly and unimmersive having great big open windows, which are exposed and open to the elements.

That's too bad. I don't have an xbox.

So I can only create a similar mod for PC.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you need an xbox to port mods over, just a Bethesda.net account, you just wouldn't be able to test them yourself.

Correct. Just tell the CS to upload it to bethnet for xbox, and it 'should' take care of it.... Should.... This IS beth software though, so, it doesn't always do what you think it should. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure it's what you're searching, but "snappy build" has a glasses part, who can be build and placed on all windows :mellow:

Hi @helengaius, thanks for your suggestion, but I couldn't find a mod called Snappy build, I know there's a "Snappy Building Kit" and a "Snap 'n' Build", but with large mods like these, I tend to only use about 10% of the mods contents so I don't bother with them.

All I'm after is something that allows you to snap glass / plastic windows into concrete wall window pieces.

Thanks