[HELP] Blank Pip-boy screen and Broken Scopes

UBCSKarl

Hey, I'm fairly new to modding and decided to start a run with some minor mods (most visual and a couple weapons) and everything was fine until I installed a couple of player homes here and there. I am not using an ENB but I am using ReShade. I have no idea what the cause can be, I've changed the load order from the picture but also no luck. Reset my computer, went back to saves, just nothing works. I can hear the Pip-boy and select weapons just normally as if the UI was there, I just can't see anything.

W9zhoaJ.jpg

First, your DLCs are out of order. They should be ThePitt, PointLookout then Zeta.

EVE.esm requires Anchorage.esm as noted on the download page.

Hey! Thanks for the reply.

Just fixed those, and Anchorage was there as the first in line so it did not appear on the picture. I changed their load orders and the error still persists

Fi

First, your DLCs are out of order. They should be ThePitt, PointLookout then Zeta.

Just fixed those, and Anchorage was there as the first in line so it did not appear on the picture. I changed their load orders and the error still persists

First in line should always be Fallout3.esm. No exceptions, ever. I surprised the game even starts. Then Anchorage, ThePitt, BrokenSteel (why don't you have it), PointLookout and Zeta.

Did the game ever start and run with no mods?

Fi

First in line should always be Fallout3.esm. No exceptions, ever. I surprised the game even starts. Then Anchorage, ThePitt, BrokenSteel (why don't you have it), PointLookout and Zeta.

Did the game ever start and run with no mods?

Yes, fallout3.esm is the first in line now, all dlcs are in order and still the issue persists.