New Human Beast Races Replace Request

AbyssRelic

Hello everybody!!
I am opening this request because I searched off the entire Nexus and google for a mod that replaces the beast races of skyrim (Argonians and Khajiits). But all I found was addons of new races. And I don't have a good PC for create mods.
My Idea was, if some good soul could create a replacer for those two races, based more in a human-like appearance for both genders.
• For Argonians, humans with reptilian racial traits. Salamanders, chameleons, iguanas, even dragon traits would be very nice. Warpaints, scars, and tails styles could be added in the "race menu" as common or new features. Horns and feathers styles for hair and facial hairs (facial hairs for males). Variations of hand and feet claws could be a new slider bar in Argonian's creation.
• For Khajiits, I thought of humans with feline racial traits. Lions, tigers, lynxes, leopards and many other wild feline breeds. The males would look like the Thundercats, but with cat ears above the line of human ears and females would look like nekos. Warpaints, scars and tails styles could be added in the "race menu" as common or new features. Ears, manes and whiskers could be modded to hair, facial hairs (facial hairs for female too). Variations of hand and feet claws could be a new slider bar in Khajiit's creation.
I wrote the descriptions the best way I could, if anyone has any questions about my idea and wants to develop it, please comment.
If someone could create these mods the way I thought, it would be perfect to play Skyrim.
P.S.: I don't want to copyright the idea or creation of the mod, I just want to be able to play Skyrim the way I want.

P.S.2: I will try to draw some concept sketches of the models, both races and both genders.

See ya all!