Hello, I've been trying to get the custom follower Inigo, which is a great follower in my opinion, to work with the Extensible Follower Framework. Every time I sneak he begins to have that issue where he stops following and begins to roam as if set to relax or had been dismissed. I believe to fix it I need to put Inigo higher on the load order than XFLMain, but whenever I try to move him above it or XFL below, it won't move and the cursor changes telling me I can't. :psyduck: I don't know if it is a simple fix or I'm missing something, but my top 19 mods in my load order can be moved but not down past 19.

I have searched for the answer for quite a while and I am not a big fan of having to post my problems before trying things, I have confirmed other followers like Hoth and Eryniel are functioning correctly so it's not a general issue with the mod but probably just a conflict and need to figure out why my load order won't let me move the top 19 down. :wallbash:

Thank you in advanced! :sweat:

EDIT: I do use BOSS and it doesn't fix the load order issue

Edited by Chrisfanner

found this: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1088692-inigo/page-55

Move Inigo beneath XFF, the only reason you wouldnt be able to move him beneath it is if it's an .esm file or some kind of dependency.

Maybe try AFT. It has more tweaks and a better overall follower system than EFF and appears to work fine with Inigo :D

Edited by vlaka

Thanks for the idea vlaka, I'll give it a try when I get a chance here and get back with the results, I haven't used AFT before and it seems people are using Convenient Horses with it to make up for the follower's mounts so going to try that to! :thumbsup:

Hopefully EFF and AFT won't be hard to substitute, I know I'll probably have to dismiss all the followers I have in Rayeks End, and Vigilance gaurding the top path :sweat: I'll look into AFT asap and hopefully it has a home setting for them all to be put back in place. :D

Thanks again for the reply!