Can I get some beards up in here?

qman772

Okay, so I've noticed that when you create your character (human in this case), you have a ver ylimited selection of (kinda crappy) beards. Then whe nyou play the game, all the npc's have pretty kick@ss beards. Andas far as I can tell, there is no mod that adds facial hair models of any kind. So does anyone know how to go about addding beard models to the character creation menu, or where the models are for the npc beards? I just want my character to have Duncan's glorious beard, is that so much to ask?

Ask, and ye shall receive:

CC Extra Tints & Tones v 1.3

Last updated at 14:31, 23 Sep 2010, Uploaded at 5:08, 19 Nov 2009
Description

This is a mod that adds extra skin tones, eye & hair colours (listed below) to the in-game character creator.
I've also added Morrigan's hair model & Duncan's & Oghren's hair\beard models.
PC tatoos are now a much more solid shade, so the tatoo intensity slider is useful now.

11 new skin tones, 2 of which bridge the gap between the vanilla 2nd & 4th skin tones & the rest are various colours.

14 new eye colours.

11 new hair colours.

White tatoo colour.

Extract the zip where ever you want & copy the "CC Extra Tints & Tones" folder to the "My Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\packages\core\override" folder(XP win).

I don't know the exact filepath for Vista users, as i don't use it, but it should be in the equivalent place.

Jaylo.