Looking For Modders, Voice Actors, etc. to Join Team

InsanityMuncher

Hi there!

My name is InsanityMuncher (well, what I go by anyways), and I am in search of modders, voice actors, audio editors, and everything else to join my team:

Please, if you are interested, let me know. It is very hard making a new world, tons of quests, NPCs, and to go hunting for voice actors/actresses-- And I'd rather not spend 2000 hours working on a mod like the guy that made Falskaar.

So please, if you know how to mod, voice act, edit audio, do 3D modeling, and all of those other wonderful things that may help us out, please PM me as soon as possible to help and become a member of the team. Currently, I know the basics of modding (creating characters, making new areas, all that jazz), and have already planned out the mods main quest. I will also do some of the voices of the younger characters of the story, along with a few adult NPCs which will be introduced in the large new world. This is definitely not a mod I will give up on. I usually spend 8 hours a day working on it. I am capable of editing audio as well, but it'll be pretty hard going through hundreds upon hundreds of dialogue and touching it up alone.

A summary of this mod (without spoilers): As the player travels about Solitude doing their quests--exploring and whatnot-- they come upon the Blue Palace, where there is a very tall man with piercing green eyes, and a strict grey man with snow white hair, the ends of it jet black, and a long dark stripe down each cheek. When the player decides to engage in conversation with one of these men, he will give them a quest in which he must find a young missing girl in Ivarstead who had been gone for nearly a week after trying to make trade with some bandits (we all know where this is going). Upon arriving at the marker in the tiny village, the player will find a short girl in her teens slumped over against a wall, injured and crying...

Obviously, there is more, but I don't want to give it all away.

Currently, the team has 4 members-- we need more.

And yes, I got that logo from Cool Text.

UPDATE: 6 Members! x3 Here's the count (People can be one than more thing. I do all of them, pretty much.)--

Modders: 4

Voice Actors: 3

Audio Mixers: 2

3D Modelers: 1

Concept Artists: 1

Level/Map Designers: 2

Writers: 1

Coders: 3

Graphic Artists: 1

Edited by InsanityMuncher

There are several large quest mods being made at the moment. I think it would be a good idea to sell your mod to people and give information about it, that way you will get more people to join. Also it would help to say what you're role in the mod is, your skill level and how many people are on the team. I think it is great you want to start a mod but if you have no plan set out and there is not enough information for people to make an informed decision then it's doomed to fail. I am skilled in several of those areas but obviously without info I'm not going to just join anything :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello! I'm applying for the concept artist role and a voice actor
Here is a link towards my DeviantArt gallery.

http://damnnature.deviantart.com/gallery/

Here's a like to my soundcloud. I've just started voice recording so they might not be what you're looking for... You can message me what kind of voice you want and I'll create a few samples for you.

https://soundcloud.com/damnnature

Edited by Damnnature