[LE] AI Package help

wilwhitt56

Maybe post a pic of the AI Packages tab on the NPC record. Sometimes order of packages matter. In general it should be Eat - Work - Sleep and none of the times should overlap.

Work can mean 'go somewhere and do something' or 'go somewhere and sandbox'.

Your package for travelanduseidle isn't necessary. Just drop an xmarker near your sweep markers and give her a sandbox package to it so she can wander and use any of them.

First off thank you! She finally left the servants quarters and went to the xmarker. New problem, she's not going back to the quarters to relax. I set that up with an xmarker as well. The names and schedules are a bit too long to see them right so i'll type out how I set it up.

Work-6am to 6pm

relax-6pm to 8pm

sleep-8pm to 6am

Maybe post a pic of the AI Packages tab on the NPC record. Sometimes order of packages matter. In general it should be Eat - Work - Sleep and none of the times should overlap.

Work can mean 'go somewhere and do something' or 'go somewhere and sandbox'.

Your package for travelanduseidle isn't necessary. Just drop an xmarker near your sweep markers and give her a sandbox package to it so she can wander and use any of them.

First off thank you! She finally left the servants quarters and went to the xmarker. New problem, she's not going back to the quarters to relax. I set that up with an xmarker as well. The names and schedules are a bit too long to see them right so i'll type out how I set it up.

Work-6am to 6pm

relax-6pm to 8pm

sleep-8pm to 6am

(sorry about the double, don't know how that happened)

Edited by wilwhitt56

Ok, so the order is fine, let's look deeper. I see she is moving between two cells - CG32ServantsQuartersBarracks and CG19ColdgaleHallway.

Is there a load door anywhere between these two cells?

If so, make sure the navmesh in both (or all really) these cells is error free and finalized and has a proper green triangle at the doors. Or, as Tasheni mentioned, the doors aren't locked and you forgot to give her a key.

Ok, so the order is fine, let's look deeper. I see she is moving between two cells - CG32ServantsQuartersBarracks and CG19ColdgaleHallway.

If so, make sure the navmesh in both (or all really) these cells is error free and finalized and has a proper green triangle at the doors. Or, as Tasheni mentioned, the doors aren't locked and you forgot to give her a key.

yes, they are load doors. There IS a triangle for the servants quarters, but not for the hallway. i'll fix the triangles around them to be bigger and see if that helps. also there were no errors.

Edited by wilwhitt56

yes, they are load doors. There IS a triangle for the servants quarters, but not for the hallway. i'll fix the triangles around them to be bigger and see if that helps. also there were no errors.

IT WORKING!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!! I've been fighting this for almost a week! Now I have to do this for 30 other npc's.........s***.

EDIT: i am glad Elden Ring is coming out this week cause I am SO taking a break from this when it does

Edited by wilwhitt56

• 2 weeks later...

IT WORKING!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!! I've been fighting this for almost a week! Now I have to do this for 30 other npc's.........s***.

EDIT: i am glad Elden Ring is coming out this week cause I am SO taking a break from this when it does

I take back what I said. It's not working. I tried doing it for my curator, whose workroom is passed 3 load doors, and he's not moving. I also did it with the barkeep with the same amount and he's not moving either. Nothing changed with the scheduling, so IDK what's wrong. All of the Navmesh is fine too, all the doors have green triangles under them, all of them are finalized with not errors, what gives??

• 4 weeks later...

A simple test for the navmesh: Take a follower with you and go through all doors. If the follower is not following you, navmesh is broken.

Use only one package and try if this works. Then add another one. You can also put the packages into a formlist and add the formlist to the actor or to his alias in a quest. Please notice: If you wait ingame more than six hours, the schedule of your packages will mostly go out of order.