In response to post #105832958. #105844748, #105877608, #105896203, #105896823 are all replies on the same post.Hey, thanks for these instructions. What does this folder number 1805 correspond to in the newest version? I see several folders with a copy of mt_idle.hkx for different animations.
Sergg wrote: Hi, I think there is a conflict with Vanargand and Leviathan idle Animations
CHIMgarden wrote: This packs of animation contain replacer for default mt_idle.hkx and I used another animation as a replacer for mt_idle.hkx in my mod as well. The whole purpose of doing it was to have lively idle as a base to build on top of it... so what I`m trying to say is place folder with one of this packs lower in your mod manager and it will blend in nicely
Sergg wrote: hi, i did that. after that, the above animations disappeared
vjk5007 wrote: CHIM, putting Leviathan lower appears to cancel out all of your animations. But when your mod is lower, it completely grays out Leviathan. I'm going to try something. I'm going to try and make a new folder in your mod and place the leviathan animations in there, and see what happens. Obviously this isn't something you can add to your mod here, but if it works, maybe you can pin this comment to help others.
Edit: It's grayed out in my game for a very specific reason.... That said my goal is to add the leviathan IDLE to your mod only. And see if that works.
vjk5007 wrote: Got it working.
1. Place NPC Animation Remix ("NPCAR") below your Leviathans in the left pane of MO2.
2. Open NPCAR in Explorer.
3. Navigate to the _CustomConditions folder (you should see all the numbered folders).
4. Make a copy of folder 1804 and paste it in the same folder you're currently in. The new folder will be named "1804 - Copy".
5. Rename this copy to "1805".
6. Open the new 1805 folder.
7. Open a separate explorer window and navigate to your Leviathan Animations - Male install.
8. Navigate to the animation files and copy "mt_idle.hkx".
9. Paste this file into the male folder for NPCAR's 1805 folder.
10. Repeat steps 7-9 for the female Leviathan.
Leviathan animations should now randomly play while retaining NPCAR's new animations. This should work for Vanargand too. Hell, you can probably have both Leviathan and Vanargand running at the same time. Just make an 1806 folder.