Spoiler

+1

CHIMgarden

CHIMgarden

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
In response to post #108561018. #108668628 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

No, it`s included in NPCAR now

CHIMgarden

CHIMgarden

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
In response to post #108623088.

Spoiler

Hi! no, it is not a requirement, it was added by mistake, sorry for confusion! my mods can work standalone or together

CHIMgarden

CHIMgarden

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
In response to post #108564258. #108590753 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

There is a way:

Unlike EVG mods for example, in this mod new interesting animations assigned to appear after mt_idle.hkx was played and probability of playing is pretty low and will only happen if conditions are met.

To make sure mod is working you can go to any place with enchanting table and command your follower to use it. There is at least 50% chance to play new enchanting animation. It might not play right away - 50/50, you know - but you can command your follower again and see it eventually.

CHIMgarden

CHIMgarden

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
In response to post #108620333.

Spoiler

Always nice to see you, Mur4s4me :)
Thank you for this advice!

TikiPrime

TikiPrime

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 236 posts
Seems to work! Thank you.

Terenzz

Terenzz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
In response to post #108564258. #108590753, #108674153 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Thank you for this hint. There indeed seem to play different enchanting animations. In one, the NPC was "swirling" her hands around in the air. I guess that's no vanilla animation.

Katzenklo

Katzenklo

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 66 posts
Just Wanted to tell. The skeleton crashes still occur in 1.2 :) Normaly it would be a must have mod. But havin this mod in my modlist ist right now the only culprit for crashing... Allways the skeleton crash.

Edited by Katzenklo, 04 May 2022 - 02:01 AM.

CHIMgarden

CHIMgarden

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
In response to post #108886268.

Spoiler

There is always something you can do :) You can try deleting folder 2099000100 and see if it will help (it might be enough to lighten the load)

I suspect addition of my mod was a straw that broke a camel's back. Portion of explanation I left on a GAR mod page:

placing offsetarmscrossed animation folders higher than mt_idle_shoulders folders will help to load more "sensitive" animations right away and prevent CTD. However it doesn`t mean DAR animation overload can`t crash the game after that - too many and/or too heavy animations on a slow enough PC can do that. Doesn`t mean DAR animations are evil, we just should stop adding more then you PC can process. Which is hard to do, because there are so many animations and they all can be added mid-playthrough 

There are a lot to say about this CTD with certain types of animations and I will share my thoughts after they are better formulated

Katzenklo

Katzenklo

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 66 posts
In response to post #108886268. #108917073 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thanks for the informative reply. And Again the technic limitation is on, dammit. But are you saying. With a better PC those crashes would occur less often?
Thats interesting to have i would call it such a "Hardware limitation". I will Try what you suggest! Thank you!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.195 seconds