• Please log in to reply
329 replies to this topic

jimb111

jimb111

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts
Hello, i love your animation mods, but a quick question about the now archived "NPC AR weight shift idles replacer" optional. Is it now no longer required? Thanx!

Plasmadose

Plasmadose

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
These animation mods are something that should have been in the game by default. Makes the NPCs seem less robotic which is a must for Skyrim VR.

CHIMgarden

CHIMgarden

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
In response to post #108886268. #108917073, #108977993 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I will try to optimize my mods to minimize this wierd CTD, but for your game it will be best just to make a test save with a big number of NPCs idling and loading it later to test if animations are loaded in time with your unique combination of PC specs, DAR mods and other mods spending resourses.

Start new game. With follower framework you can have 10 followers with you, add them, disable idle sandboxing for all of them (we need them just to stand in one place to play idle animations). Then go to Solitude and command to all of your followers to wait close to the 9 NPC crowd that will be there already watching Roggvir. Make a save - you will have 19 NPCs idling and that is a big enough amount to test.

After that you can enable some DAR using mods you find necessary for your game and load this test save to evaluate how quickly it was cached. Then add mods one by one and load this save to test. If you will see CTD, that will mean the last one "overloads the elevator" and you need to let go of it or another of similar size :)

Edited by CHIMgarden, 10 May 2022 - 11:07 AM.

CHIMgarden

CHIMgarden

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
In response to post #109133238.

Spoiler

Agree completely :)

CHIMgarden

CHIMgarden

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
In response to post #109033838.

Spoiler

Thank you!

Yes, I included it in main download. I think it is best to minimize the amount of files people need to download

jimb111

jimb111

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts
In response to post #109033838. #109139408 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Ok thanx :)

Critical35

Critical35

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
I have to ask: is the elder's patch there for the option to have elder animations, or if they're used in game at all?

SystemsAlliance

SystemsAlliance

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
Quick question, Wanted to ask here before posting in the bug section. Does anyone know about a bug where NPCs will get stuck in the same animation loop? its happening specifically with Serana and Auri. They will do the same gesture like 10-15 times before stopping.

CHIMgarden

CHIMgarden

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
In response to post #109502218.

Spoiler

This patch is for EVG Animation Variance version 1.0 users. But people who updated it to version 1.1 don`t need a patch now

CHIMgarden

CHIMgarden

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
In response to post #109601923.

Spoiler

Answered in the bug section

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.014 seconds