NPC Animation Remix (DAR)

• Please log in to reply
329 replies to this topic

HamirSplitdagger

HamirSplitdagger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
In response to post #109133238. #109139373 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Most definitely.

chaonengaran

chaonengaran

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
a nice mod,but long time i need to wait until npc finish their "big" behavior????what cause it happen?

CHIMgarden

CHIMgarden

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
In response to post #112463063.

Spoiler

Most likely it is vanilla way of things happening

isawabear

isawabear

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
I just thought of something, when the player Character is talking to an NPC they should also trigger some animations like the crossed arms one as if they're really listening to what the NPC has to say!

CHIMgarden

CHIMgarden

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
In response to post #112623633.

Spoiler

Yes, it will be great! I want to make new idle animations for player characters with something like that, so stay tuned. Adding headtracking to PC also will help if you don't have it already - PC Head Tracking and Voice Type SE

RicoJumpy

RicoJumpy

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts
No idea why but with your conditional idles mod and animation packs for magic from virolevi or skypia ; the sneak animation from these mods would get broken when wielding magic after a while.
It's been reported by a few users when using any idle animations. regenerating nemesis does not work ; switching animation pack + nemesis works, or disabling idle animation+nemesis packs also works ; anyway, its' weird.

mooit

mooit

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 631 posts
Besides an Idle mod like this, does anyone know of a NPC mod, so the NPC will look at you, when you stand next to them?

So many of the NPC, you walk up to them, and they keep looking in a different direction, looks really odd.

THANKS

CHIMgarden

CHIMgarden

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
In response to post #113172458.

Spoiler

My mods have nothing to with Nemesis and with sneaking animations. The only problem you might have is DAR folder overwrite if two mods are using same folder numbers, check for it in your mod manager. Also, you can disable all my mods for a time being to make it easier for you to troubeshoot this hiссup

Edited by CHIMgarden, 16 August 2022 - 01:15 PM.

CHIMgarden

CHIMgarden

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
In response to post #113415408.

Spoiler

This is a problem I don't remember having even it vanilla game... Maybe some player camera mod displaced it in first person or something like that?

mooit

mooit

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 631 posts
In response to post #113415408. #113432818 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Well, stand next to some NPC on their side, or walk up to them on their side, and when you are right next to them, they don't look at you.

I have Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul SE, and I thought a NPC mod like this, would make the NPC more aware of you in the game, like all of them. I'm not even sure if this is an effect of this mod, but of course some look at you, and others don't.

I forgot to ask, this adds animations to all the NPC in the game, and how can I test that this is working with the NPC? I've been running around, standing next to NPC to watch them, I'm not seeing any differences.

THANKS

Edited by mooit, 26 August 2022 - 02:16 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.220 seconds