CHIMgarden

CHIMgarden

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
In response to post #115309998.

Spoiler

No, you don't need shield patch if shields in your game are not attached to left hands

Dartusan

Dartusan

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Greetings. Even though I read the description of most of them I have a question I'd like to ask. Are all of these mods able to be used together or more precisely this one and the Gesture Animation REMIX? I only ask about these two in specific since they both seem to add animations in the same sense. Just downloaded all of CHIMGarden mods and would like to know if it's alright to install them all together. Thanks in advance to whoever answers.
Update: I've already installed every DAR mod with the exception of NPC Animation Remix, Gesture Animation Remix and Immsersive folded hands. If anyone could confirm if these 3 are meant to be used together or are compatible with each other I'd appreciate it.

Edited by Dartusan, 05 October 2022 - 05:50 pm.

CHIMgarden

CHIMgarden

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
In response to post #115869263.

Spoiler

From Gesture Animation Remix mod description:

I made sure it will work together with my mods and popular DAR mod made by others, don't worry

Edited by CHIMgarden, 09 October 2022 - 06:16 pm.

lubric2014

lubric2014

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts
Is this compatible with Immersive Interaction?

CHIMgarden

CHIMgarden

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
In response to post #118195538.

Spoiler

Yes! it is safe to say it my mods are compatible with pretty much everything, changes are sort of cosmetic

SmashTime1904

SmashTime1904

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 104 posts
ok so was hoping for some clarification after seeing modders were hassling Felisky384 in Dynamic Animation Replacer which lead to the comments getting locked ended up bringing me here - I'm trying to setup Pretty Combat Animations (PCA) and have GOG SE 1.6.659 and Dynamic Animation Replacer wont load properly because of the skse mismatch. will NPC Animation Remix(DAR) not work with anything but Dynamic Animation Replacer(DAR)? is there a work around?

not that big of a deal cause the thing I was originally trying to setup was XPMSE/FNIS and now I cant seem to see why  Dynamic Animation Replacer was actually a requirement except for PCA and this...

Edited by SmashTime1904, 12 December 2022 - 06:26 pm.

CHIMgarden

CHIMgarden

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
In response to post #118956433.

Spoiler

My mod can't work without DAR, so only way to use it is to downgrade your game. I don't know how it is done for GOG version, but Steam versions can be easily fixed with Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Downgrade Patcher

Ygnlight16

Ygnlight16

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
doesnt work for npcs at all

Grendald

Grendald

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi! I installed this a number of your other mods and it seems that I can't get them to work for the life of me. The animations just don't play. I have tried to rename them in the folders and it seems to not have worked, though perhaps I didn't understand the instructions. Help is greatly appreciated.

SmashTime1904

SmashTime1904

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 104 posts
In response to post #118956433. #118991373 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

ya its a problem - there is no downgrade option for gog version... i started a reddit talking about it and what to do with that mod not being available cause it removes a lot of options.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.706 seconds