Digital spy forums

Halluinoid

have you posted on these? Looking at trustpilot there are many reviews but my favourite of the lot is ..... :pirate:

Stay away from this forum if you know what's good for you!

This forum has got to be the most toxic forum in the world. If i could give it 0 stars, I would! It doesn't even deserve one star it's that bad. And after reading other reviews, it doesn't surprise me one bit that there are others who hate it too. The sheer nastiness of the "regulars" is absolutely off the scale. They are patted on the back and get away with everything due to keeping this vile place open, thanks to practically living on it. I've never known anything like this forum in my life and can only imagine these sick people are psycho and sociopaths.
The people who run this forum are no better and really are batshit crazy. They claim that they have an anti bullying policy, yet allow certain members to go around acting like they own the forum and bullying other members, and will ignore, warn, jail or ban anyone who dares to complain about them. It seems the nastier they are, the more they are protected. I was jailed this morning, when really i would much rather just have my account banned. I despise this forum, it's hideous. I have actually asked for my account to be deleted along with my details, but they will not listen. They are breaking the law by keeping banned account details.
As a anxiety sufferer, who actually feels things, that makes me different to the vile majority on this forum and as a result of my anxiety I have been abused on there for almost 3 years. I have even been cyberstalked on a much nicer forum, by the same members. I'm very surprised this forum is still going, as it's a horrible place and gets worse! I really can't believe that there hasn't been a petition to get rid of it, but I can't wait for the day that Digital Spy forums are finally shut down. They need to be put out of their misery once and for all.

check out the reviews here Digital Spy Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www.digitalspy.co.uk (trustpilot.com) :ermm:

check out Digi Spy forums here https://forums.digitalspy.com/ :happy:

what's your favourite forums other than Nexus? :laugh:

• 1 month later...

lol most people actual peruse the place before they join to make sure it's the right place to their sensibilities, this guy just seems like a whiner that missed the memo that sais "ignore the trolls". Probably a boomer. I have thick skin and like places like that, and I can say "digital spy" is no where NEAR as bad as that person said compared to some others it's actually pretty tame.

Nexus is actually the only forum I'm a member of! Albeit not an active one. I tend to use Discord more now, especially as I run my own LGBT+ server.

So I may be bias but I think my Discord server is one of my favourites :P

I used to be a member of that forum, it was OK the in the early days but it really went downhill, God help anyone who suggested an alternative way of funding the BBC, the defenders of great BBC justice would pile on you, they must have been BBC employees terrified of having to work for a living, in fact any criticism of the BBC would result in a pile on.

The politics section was even worse, anyone to the right of Lenin was considered to be Hitler, this was before calling those who disagree with you "Hitler" become the norm. I don't know what it's like now, I haven't been there for years and I'm no hurry to return.

I was a member there for years not a regular too much would I would call low quality posting and not too bright either. And I would agree with the comment above about the politics section but that tends to be the case with forums of the type I can think of another thats no different just full of people with nothing else to do but argue left wing politics all day.