• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

xRukusu

xRukusu

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

When I start a new game everything is fine up until I've made my character, I've done some tests and my game only crashes while I'm not in a menu or the racemenu. It always takes the same amount of time as well, I'd say maybe 45 seconds before it just crashes. If I sit in a menu it does not crash.
Another important note, if I try loading into the save that crashed, it instantly CTD's.

I'm using MO2 and I'm on SSE 1.5.97

Below I'll provide a log and my modwatch

Modwat.ch/u/rukusu

Papyrus log: 

Spoiler

Another crash log if it helps:

Spoiler

Posted to SSE Mod Troubleshooting

Screenshot_2022-02-16_141120.png

Edited by xRukusu, 18 February 2022 - 08:49 PM.

wfandrews

wfandrews

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,189 posts

You might want to post on the SSE forum, this is the Legendary forum.

When you post mention your mod manager, I believe you are using MO2, and post your load order, also whether you are playing SSE 1.5x or 1.6x. It is usually quite safe to ignore the warnings in LOOT on dirty edits. Cleaning files, especially Master files is a precaution, not a necessity in my opinion. Although I do believe that the larger the mod load the wiser the precaution. Also those warnings are put in by a third party who does not know whether those ITMs are necessary for the mod to function properly, as some mods do depend on them.

xRukusu

xRukusu

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

You might want to post on the SSE forum, this is the Legendary forum.

When you post mention your mod manager, I believe you are using MO2, and post your load order, also whether you are playing SSE 1.5x or 1.6x. It is usually quite safe to ignore the warnings in LOOT on dirty edits. Cleaning files, especially Master files is a precaution, not a necessity in my opinion. Although I do believe that the larger the mod load the wiser the precaution. Also those warnings are put in by a third party who does not know whether those ITMs are necessary for the mod to function properly, as some mods do depend on them.

Thanks for the tips, I appreciate it. I never post here usually so thank you.

In regards to modwatch, does that not show my LO?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, support, ctd, modded, crash-log

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.025 seconds