Morrowind Mod Manager - Have Lists Of Active Mods?

LegoManIAm94

Is it possible to use Morrowind Mod Manager or something similar to create lists of active plugins and master mods which you can easily load/save or import/export. For example lets say you have three lists...

List 1

Morrowind.esm

Tribunal.esm

Bloodmoon.esm

Mod1.esp

Mod2.esp

List 2

Morrowind.esm

Tribunal.esm

Bloodmoon.esm

Mod3.esp

Mod4.esp

List 3

Morrowind.esm

Tribunal.esm

Bloodmoon.esm

Mod5.esp

Mod6.esp

These lists can be loaded up and therefore no need to activate/deactivate your mods one by one to get a certain setup, you can easily switch lists for different saves you have. This will especially be useful if you have many mods.

OpenMW has this with their load order within the OpenMW Launcher, Is there a way to do this in the original Morrowind?

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so as I understand it you can create a quick snapshot and import/export these to quickly backup and swap load orders for testing purposes. This option is found under the Actions tab.

Once you finalize a load order and wish to save it for permanent use then you should hit the create backup option. This option is found on the right window pane.

To my knowledge all backups and snapshots are stored in the Morrowind/Mopy/Snapshots folder.

If I'm not mistaken a "backup" of a mod order will be saved as a datasnap#.txt file, and a fast snapshot will be stored as "snapshot.txt" by default unless you export the snapshot and rename it of course. Hope this helps!

P.S. Under the Actions tab there is also the option to simply copy active mods list if you just want to get a list of mods you are currently running. Keep in mind that if you are using MWSE mods they will NOT show up in your active mods list. You will need to use abot's Mod List for that.