Looking for a Mod (if it exists)

HollownessDevoured

I have been looking and looking but either it doesn't exist or I can't find it.

Is there an unlock (in character creation) original (game created) character used hair (Morrigan/Velanna Hair, Lady of the Forest hair), hair color (black/Morrigan's), eyeshadow and eyeshadow colour (Morrigan/The Baroness).

I remember ages ago for DA2 they had an unlock mod so you could have Flemeth's dragon horned hair (which I loved) but I never seemed to find the Origins version of unlocking original (game created) character stuff. And I am not fond of user created content for character creation, it just looks out of place to me.

Edited by HollownessDevoured

More Hairstyles includes both the LoF hair, for HF/EF/DF and Morrigan's unique hairstyle for HF/EF/DF. The LoF hair may not be the same files used by the actual Lady of the Forest creature, since as far as I can tell, her hair doesn't exist in the game files as a separate mesh.

I believe that More Hairstyles just adds the HF Morrigan style to the chargenmorphcfg.xml - i.e., no files are included - and that the EF and DF files are conversions from the HF version, since the mesh file sizes for the EF hair differ from the exported Awakening 'Velanna' hair.

Be aware that More Hairstyles does include a lot of hairs that are not lore appropriate. It also doesn't doesn't include LOD files, so the hair will detach from the character's head and 'float' when viewed from a distance.

My Awakening hairstyles for toolset and Character Creator also has the Velanna (Morrigan) hairstyle for EF, exported directly from Awakening files. (Complete with LOD files.) I will also upload my exported Morrigan hair 'mod' (HF only) which includes LOD files there, in case that is of interest.

Morrigan's hair tint isn't unique, it's t3_har_blk, which is 'unlocked' by default for all characters in the character creator via the chargenmorphcfg.xml.

Morrigan's 'eye makeup' is largely a tattoo mask, which can to be applied to OCs in the toolset; additional tattoos cannot be added to the in-game character creator, they can only replace default tattoos. (Any replacement tattoo will alter the appearance of NPCs which also use the default asset that was replaced. The results can be... comical.)

The tint used for her 'eye makeup' tattoo is a default tattoo tint, already available to all characters (t1_tat_pur). The supplemental tint for her eye makeup (t1_mue_pi2) is a default makeup tint, available in the character creator.

(edited to add links)

Edited by theskymoves

I did upload the human version (as a misc file), but I'll remove it since you aren't interested. And it was no trouble at all... I've got dozens of little 'mods' that I never shared, just sitting on a backup drive gathering virtual dust.

• 2 weeks later...