Self-Driving Cars- Autopilot

drgnalexandrite

Hey there, first time on the forums! I'm really desperately looking for a mod that allows cars to self-drive. I thought for sure at the end of the Delemain questline that it was going to give Del the ability to be called for transport services, like it had been many times before in the game. Does anyone know if this is possible, and/or how much work would be involved? There are a couple scripted scenes of self-driving, and I'm upset that they aren't continued later in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Though not self-driving cars, but you can let yourself be driven by your own cars using a companion and the AMM.

Observe.

You can do this with all your vehicles. It's the closest you can get to self-driving cars.

Edited by Bartinga

Would be great if you could hop in the back seat of Delemain, to trigger it to auto-drive to whatever map marker you set. I guess you'd have to have either a new type of drop point or have some way to determine which one (because you can have more than 1 nav drop point on the map at any time) is the intended target destination.