What would be the order in which I download my mods?

verte200

So I have quite a bit of mods and most require me to uninstall so I can re install with a new dlc. I want to get Dawngaurd, but not until I know the proper order of which I install my mods because some mods overwrite the other. For example I think my 2k textures will overwrite some of my other texture mods and all I need is someone has dealt with a lot of texture mods to tell me which to overwrite. I will only list my graphic altering mods.

So this is my current list in order using Boss:

Skyrim Project Optimization

Climates Of Tamriel

Lanterns Of Skyrim-All In One-Main

SPIKE

Fixed Eye Adaptation

Climates Of Tamriel Sound

Better Torches Brighter Torchlight

Further Dark Dungeon for ENB

Static Mesh Improvement

Static Mesh Improvement-Furniture Chest Snow Fix

Immersive Battles(It overwrites thing for some reason)

Skyrim Flora Overhaul

Wet and Cold

AMB Glass Variants Lore

Lush Grass and Trees

SFO-Expanded Diversity

dd-Enhanced Blood main

aMidianborn Textures(few of them for armor and weapons, no problems with this though)

All Realistic Lighting Overhaul

Climates of Tamriel Interior Cold

Climates of Tamrel Night Level 6

XCE

Water

Water Plants

Thanks for all who decide to even look at this article for more information I posted pictures that people can look at of my mods. I do not have too many.

Edit: I posted a Boss Log for other who may think its easier to look at.

Edited by verte200

Wow this is pretty overwhelming for me, but it definitely gives some information about installing the mods. Although I will probably never clean them because I never had a problem with a mod that requires cleaning. Before I start slowly composing a list of the order I need to install it in I will probably wait if someone else knows the order just by looking at it or can understand that wiki step better than me. If no one does than I will try to read through it a couple of times to figure it out.