Request/Recommendation Realistic looking weapons

MiniMania1

Hi everyone

I am looking for a mod that alters the vanilla game weapons appearance to make them look more realistic. I am trying to make a medieval style visual and was wondering if anyone could recommend a mod that makes the weapons look more realistic/ historic looking. (Basically not as big or "blocky") Thanks :)

There are quite a few immersive weapons is not perfect but also reasonable for some weapons. A lot of the more realistic weapons can be found if you type steel swords or axes or weapons, Or just go to the weapons category on Nexus for your preferred Skyrim version. Unless you are on console then you are stuck with the Beth net mods which I know almost nothing about except most of the major nexus mods can be found there as well.

I use Believable Weapons. Just a mesh replacer that covers all the vanilla melee weapons (and some CC ones too). Allows you to pick and choose what you want to install as well (so if you like the vanilla mesh for certain weapons, you can keep using them, or if you have another weapon mesh replacer, like LeanWolf's Better Shaped Weapons, you can keep some of those...I do, specifically with Orcish and Steel swords).

Believable Weapons also fits the Vibrant Weapons FX perfectly as well if you use it (same mod author).