I have some questions regarding trading in my Xbox 360 Slim 250GB to G

Giraffical

I have some questions regarding trading in my Xbox 360 Slim 250GB to GameStop. Okay, here's the deal. I have a high-end gaming PC that I use as my main gaming platform, and I also have a PS3 that I use. I want to pre-order the $150 Collector's Edition of Grand Theft Auto V at GameStop tomorrow, but I can't afford it, but I have some stuff I don't use anymore.

• Xbox 360 Slim 250GB (Perfect condition with maybe some superficial scratches)
  • Power brick and cable for the 360.
  • The Wireless black controller that came with the system
  • 3 wireless controllers (white) from my previous 360 (work fine)
  • Forza 4
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Collector's Edition with all original material including the coin.
  • LOST ORIGINAL PACKAGING FOR THE 360.a
  • LOST THE AV CABLES FOR THE 360 (I use HDMI, left the AV in the lost box.)
My question is whether or not they will accept this, and how much do you think I would get for it all (store credit)? Selling it online is obviously the best option, but it's too short notice. I only have until Monday to pre-order the GTA V CE. I'd appreciate any help.

Firstly, glad you've seen the light and embraced the true path, brother/sister/androgenous sibling. Secondly, they're probably accept that, don't know about the specifics of America but they would in Australia and we're kinda like your 52nd state.

Edited by Vindekarr