• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

Skater6453

Skater6453

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
In response to post #106262573. #106262698 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I can for sure start taking a look into some draw distance stuff to go along with the crowd density as well. Will probably be its own mod as an optional file.

Skater6453

Skater6453

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
In response to post #106262908.

Spoiler

Thank You so much for the kind words and hope it works good for you. Sorry to hear about the graphical glitches but maybe my mod can even help with that since more npc's are preloaded per area then normal.

neok182

neok182

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts
Ryzen 3700X RTX 2060 here. Jig-Jig street dropped down to 45 FPS for me playing last night. Tonight? 55-57 with this installed. Don't even notice the drop now. 

Haven't noticed any other glitches, just better performance. Thank you! I have crowd density set to medium and this is after a good few hours of playing as well. Thank you for this amazing improvement!

DocShaftoe

DocShaftoe

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 9 posts
In response to post #106262908. #106263193 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Are you running the high quality plant LOD mod by chance? That one was causing T-pose flickering and improper LOD streaming in crowds.

sodx

sodx

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
I'm on a potato so I keep it set on low density, is the game unaffected on low or is it also getting some kind of hit over time? A performance option with a lower cap for all of the settings could be really useful for those of us struggling for every frame we can get. I'm curious how much performance might be affected in denser areas with a lower cap than 'low' density already or if it would be so marginal that it wouldn't really be worth it.

LovableGoat

LovableGoat

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 20 posts
In response to post #106260993. #106261798 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thank you for the information. Very helpful. I'll check that mod out and make sure to check back here in the future for updates. Wish you luck with your mods. You and your service are appreciated. o7

Gogan2

Gogan2

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
Thanks for this. Gonna check it out.

But pleeeeeheeeeease.
Rework, re-edit and format your wall-of-text description.

jglory71

jglory71

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Endorsed!

Moreover, I think (and I am no expert) combining" two mods" may have solved the problem that has been plaguing CDPR for a long time...and that is a realistic traffic and crowd density that would simulate a city (like NY City - I used to live there) where millions live.

Here goes...

I tried the, "Improved Traffic_NPCs Draw Distance and density at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)" before and it cause some serious drop in my fps so I dropped it. My rig: Ryzen 7 5800X RTX3070. Then comes your mod. It IS a phenomenal work...really, however, I wanted the look and feel of a NY City traffic and crowds. SO OUT OF CURIOSITY, I put both mods together. The former, at the very top  --> "aa_DDVanilaPlusXXXXX" followed by your mod "ab_CrowdsAndTrafficTweaks.archive". Again, I am no expert, but I can't really argue with the result...I got the best of both mods. High density traffic and crowd with NO noticeable drop in fps. I almost dropped both mods because this time, I realized how much I hated NY traffic. LOL.

I played for 30 to 40 minutes straight...no hiccups...zooming in and out of Corpo Plaza, Watson, near the area where V met Jackie during the Ripper Doc quest. Walked, run, and drove everywhere, did some cyberpsycho thing...everything is sweet. ALL THIS while traffic and crowds where high. I mean I had to use a motorcycle just to get through traffic.

Just my observation and phenomenal work sir.

RickThedope

RickThedope

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts
In response to post #106268703.

Spoiler

You can do even better with this on top https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3844?tab=files

I am using it with this mod and have fantastic results .

Edited by RickThedope, 27 February 2022 - 06:48 AM.

RickThedope

RickThedope

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts
In response to post #106260323. #106261373 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Ok, this mod is amazing, tested it and it works perfect as described, its seems that there are no more persistent FPS drops in most areas, I have not been to CHINATOWN just yet, will report my finding as soo as i am.
You are God sent mate, I just wished that you arrived on the scene with this mod earlier, like much earlier

In the meantime KUDOS for your mind-blowing discovery.

Edited by RickThedope, 27 February 2022 - 07:49 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.947 seconds