• Please log in to reply
313 replies to this topic

Skater6453

Skater6453

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
In response to post #116434648. #116448108, #116462198, #116817873 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Yeah I agree the ini files I have uploaded dont do much anymore and I am currently running with a cut down version of both as most of the changes in them dont do much anymore. And messing with sampling actually breaks vanilla lighting now. Probably next week I will be uploading updates of ini and a couple other little mods I worked on. But yeah for the most part on 1.6 the ini files hurt more then help. Density is still good 

papishps4

papishps4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
In response to post #116784283.

Spoiler

This!
Downloaded both of them and this helped and lot, it's not perfect but now I can roam around jig jig street and other crowded places without being on the verge of a stroke lmao. (I have an RTX 2070S and i5-12500)
Thanks a lot.

OGBobbystieger

OGBobbystieger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
How did you get rid of the shimmering in your game? mine looks like someone smeered vaseline all over my screen even at 4k

UnknownKill890

UnknownKill890

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
In response to post #117435923.

Spoiler

Edited by UnknownKill890, 10 November 2022 - 04:45 am.

Zo7lin

Zo7lin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
Is it applicable to 1.61?

Wspirit82

Wspirit82

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 891 posts
How to make settings like this into a archive? hows that process differ than changing textures? 
What files are looked at ?

gymonx112

gymonx112

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Could be because i restarted the game, it could be placebo effect.... But it does feel like i get a few extra fps with this mod and makes the area around Tom's diner a bit more tolerable so thanks!

Skater6453

Skater6453

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
In response to post #117662693.

Spoiler

Does indeed still work. I will have to rework it whenever cdpr comes out with the extreme crowd setting, but till then settings are still dialed in.

Edited by Skater6453, 23 December 2022 - 08:27 pm.

Giever

Giever

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
Could you tell me the file(s) that were in v1.5.1? I'm not 100% positive, but I believe I had it installed. I saw there was an update today, so I grabbed it, but it doesn't seem to be the same file as v1.5.1 as there's no request to overwrite. I ordinarily would just download the same file I'd used before to see what I had installed so I could go into my game directory and remove them when uninstalling a particular mod, but I can't re-download 1.5.1 now, so I don't know what to remove in order to not have redundant stuff potentially going on. Thanks!

metrinui

metrinui

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 31 posts
Using the Graphics and Streaming AIO .ini causes really abrupt "re-pop-in". Maybe this is intentional, idk. I would love to know how to get rid of that atrocious pop-in all together as well if anyone knows.

With ini- (Also shows walking to showcase nothing crazy going on when going slower) 
TdbmEu2gWqE

Without ini-
 e-MO6DV2Zx4

Using the Medium file for Crowd and Traffic Density. Do have mods that make cars faster but, the car I was in wasn't going any faster than a top tier unmodded car would.
Also ,if anyone has any idea what is causing that weird visual bright flicker on the distant H11 building, please let me know!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.559 seconds