So, yesterday (Feb 26th) I was updating my mod list and went to re-download and re-install CET (Cyber Engine Tweaks). After installing the new version of the mod (without enabling it) I went on to check the extracted files and saw that, instead of this...
erro1.JPG 33.94KB 6 downloads
...the installed folder contained ONLY the "global.ini" file and also in a completely different folder path: "engine\config\platform\pc\global.ini". Weird, because the actual downloaded .zip contains the correct files presented on the mod page.
After some testing, I found out some more issues:
- The exact same thing was happening to the mod "redscript";
- The mod "Better Hair" whose only file is in the root folder, also gained the path ""engine\config\platform\pc\..."
- The mod "Wall Hang"'s folder structure was completely altered
- The mod "Limited HUD" missed one of the subfolders ("LHUD" folder) in the middle of the path
- For some mods, Vortex is showing this error:
erro2.JPG 12.78KB 6 downloads
erro3.JPG 79.67KB 5 downloads
- A few mods remained correct
To summarize, all sorts of craziness. I tried everything on my side:
- Removed/deleted all my mods
- Stopped managing Cyberpunk 2077 + deleted profiles
- Uninstalled Vortex
- Deleted the system/user folders that it creates (e.g. Roaming, App Data...)
- Deleted all registries associated with Vortex
- Reinstalled Vortex
And the issue continues... I don't know wether it's a bug after 1.5.5 or if I f*cked it up somehow. In the last case, I'd like some help.