NPC Raider Dialogue

Farrory

It is incredible how much trouble I'm having with GECK, it's kind of embarrassing but I am quite new to this entire thing.

So my problem is that I've created my own NPC Raider.

No problems, he's there, attacks with the weapon I've chosen, wears the armor I've chosen.

Everything works but one thing...

The dialogue.

And I've been watching too many videos today about this subject, but they didn't help me.

I've tried matching settings with other Raiders, following the tutorials, everything I could think of!

Now, I don't want dialogue like an actual chat, just the generic stuff since he is the enemy...

When I test him, he's just silent. No battle cry, no painful grunts when I shoot him, no cry when he dies...

Check the quest attached to the raider voice lines and check the conditions. Just match them up with your NPC's info and you should be good to go.

I tried doing so, but it didn't seemingly work ...

Maybe I did it wrong? If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you try and explain to me how I do what you suggested?

Tried matching the NPC's info with others that used the same quest, but it didn't work.

Then I tried spawning another Raider, without changing any of his info, but he didn't give any sound either ...

All sounds except for the voice lines seem to work...

Check out your npc compared to a normal fiend in game. They have battle cries and stuff so when you shoot they go "hey! Knock it off!" so you can see your character's dialogue next to theirs. It may be a scripting thing where you have to change the conditions for when your NPC says his lines. Also be sure to add him to the raider voice dialogue faction which may help fix it.

Check out your npc compared to a normal fiend in game. They have battle cries and stuff so when you shoot they go "hey! Knock it off!" so you can see your character's dialogue next to theirs. It may be a scripting thing where you have to change the conditions for when your NPC says his lines. Also be sure to add him to the raider voice dialogue faction which may help fix it.

I've matched the 'Template Data' to Raider1MeleeAM; all but 'Use AI Packages' and 'Use Inventory', but he's still muted.

Which means that 'Use Script' and 'Use Factions' is checked.

Like I explained to BlooperReel, all voices seems to be muted inside of the mod when I'm testing it.

All sounds except for the voice lines seem to work

Even the player has been muted, but I can't seem to find the problem to this.