3 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,438,806 posts
State of Decay 2 - Mods Collection

All of my favourite mods for State of Decay 2.

ChrisMcclenan2018

ChrisMcclenan2018

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Just wondering.... is this a opportunity to become a Mod on State of Decay year one? I just bought it a cpl weeks ago and I'd so much love to be a part of the mod team. I use to be mods for other games and really enjoyed my position. If this is what your your talking about. Please give me a chance. I'm 44 and married with grown kids living with me and grandbabies.... I work and come home and hide. It be nice too be able to come home and become part of something again. Just let me know. Thanks.

Morninglight

Morninglight

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 320 posts

Just wondering.... is this a opportunity to become a Mod on State of Decay year one? I just bought it a cpl weeks ago and I'd so much love to be a part of the mod team. I use to be mods for other games and really enjoyed my position. If this is what your your talking about. Please give me a chance. I'm 44 and married with grown kids living with me and grandbabies.... I work and come home and hide. It be nice too be able to come home and become part of something again. Just let me know. Thanks.

Mods, in this case, are short for 'modifications', as in they change the game you're playing. Not 'moderator'.

TinsleyD

TinsleyD

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

WHAT

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.947 seconds