2 replies to this topic

Minghas

Minghas

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hello everyone.

My game has been crashing immediately upon loading a save, sometimes waiting for some mods to initialize (UOP, Curse Of Hircine) while sometimes immediately crashing.

Originally it crashed when I loaded a save after dying to goblins in Plundered Mine (near Bruma) and after that it freezed and crashed twice upon equipping a torch. 

I don't know if it'll help, but here's footage of these crashes (unedited, all in a row).

Here is my modlist:

Spoiler

As well as MessageLogger's log file:

Spoiler

Up until this point, game never crashed nor had any issues akin to sttutering or crashes. I don't want to have to reinstall everything again because that's what I've been doing all the times I had troubles and in the end it didn't help much. 

If anyone could help me out with this crash I'd be extremely thankful, since I've no clue what either "unknown action enumeration 15" means or how to check the address it's associated with.

Thank you.

Pellape

Pellape

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,073 posts

Uncheck these files and test again

You might need to make a new game, sorry

36  ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - All the Districts - Merged.esp
37  ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - All the Districts Visible From Cyrodiil.esp
38  ImpeREAL Empire - Unique Castles - All The Castles - Merged.esp

Hmm, I just saw you use MOO, but read this still:
OOO is that one not very very old??  Is it not better to use MOO, that is cleaner and add stuff everywhere with scripts?  Maskar touches the cells as little as possible which makes the game extremely stabile

MOO can use OOO if I am not wrong, which make MOO to control OOO but I prefer WAC, so I let MOO control WAC.   Try both comboes all all 3 at the same time. I think MOO will handle them just fine really.

Open This file in CS or CSE and compile these scripts. Just open them and save them and if you get an error and cannoy figure it out, let me check it as I use revelations myself but do not get these errors:

2022/02/27 12:07:34  [004FC335] [WARNING]   Script 'KOTNRPortcullisSwitchMainScript' in file 'Knights - Revelation.esp' has not been compiled.
2022/02/27 12:07:34  [004FC335] [WARNING]   Script '' in file 'Knights - Revelation.esp' has not been compiled.
2022/02/27 12:07:34  [004FC335] [WARNING]   Script 'KOTNRPortcullisSwitchInnerScript' in file 'Knights - Revelation.esp' has not been compiled.
2022/02/27 12:07:34  [004FC335] [WARNING]   Script '' in file 'Knights - Revelation.esp' has not been compiled.
2022/02/27 12:07:34  [004FC335] [WARNING]   Script 'KOTNRPrayerMatScript' in file 'Knights - Revelation.esp' has not been compiled.
2022/02/27 12:07:34  [004FC335] [WARNING]   Script 'KOTNRPortcullisSwitchOuterScript' in file 'Knights - Revelation.esp' has not been compiled.

I guess Fighter Guilds extra mods are causing this:  WILD GUESS!!!!!

2022/02/27 12:07:35  [0046F0AA] [WARNING]   Unable to find script (06011783) on owner object "FGGuardPorterChorrol".
2022/02/27 12:07:35  [0046F0AA] [WARNING]   Unable to find script (06011783) on owner object "FGGuardPorterBravil".
2022/02/27 12:07:35  [0046F0AA] [WARNING]   Unable to find script (06011783) on owner object "FGGuardPorterBruma".
2022/02/27 12:07:35  [0046F0AA] [WARNING]   Unable to find script (06011783) on owner object "FGGuardPorterCheydinhal".
2022/02/27 12:07:35  [0046F0AA] [WARNING]   Unable to find script (06011783) on owner object "FGGuardPorterSkingrad".

A LATTA MAGICKA mod 5 do have problems in your log. Try to disable that mod or repair it by recompiling all scripts in it and look for errors again.

It is not to bad to restart a game from scratch which might be needed anyway. But correct all those errors and I help you with Revelations if needed but that is the only mod I CAN help you with.

I do not think it matters but if you have played Elseweyr, well unload it as it just takes up a lot of space in RAM...  :wink:   It is a very cool mod but I would have like it to have more quests and more to do there so I uninstalled it myself. Do it if you start a new game as otherwise your save game might not work. Also if you start NEW, uncheck all mods you do not need and do not plan to play and you can always add them later if you wanna rep0lay them and then add back one in a time and when you played it, uncheck it and your game will RUN PERFECT!!!!  We run so much s*** at the same time, all of us anyway    :wink:

Solve your errors NOW!!!!    :wink:

Edited by Pellape, 28 February 2022 - 09:12 PM.

Minghas

Minghas

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Uncheck these files and test again

You might need to make a new game, sorry

36  ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - All the Districts - Merged.esp
37  ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - All the Districts Visible From Cyrodiil.esp
38  ImpeREAL Empire - Unique Castles - All The Castles - Merged.esp

Open This file in CS or CSE and compile these scripts. Just open them and save them and if you get an error and cannoy figure it out, let me check it as I use revelations myself but do not get these errors:

2022/02/27 12:07:34  [004FC335] [WARNING]   Script 'KOTNRPortcullisSwitchMainScript' in file 'Knights - Revelation.esp' has not been compiled.
2022/02/27 12:07:34  [004FC335] [WARNING]   Script 'KOTNRPortcullisSwitchInnerScript' in file 'Knights - Revelation.esp' has not been compiled.
2022/02/27 12:07:34  [004FC335] [WARNING]   Script 'KOTNRPrayerMatScript' in file 'Knights - Revelation.esp' has not been compiled.
2022/02/27 12:07:34  [004FC335] [WARNING]   Script 'KOTNRPortcullisSwitchOuterScript' in file 'Knights - Revelation.esp' has not been compiled.

So I installed the Construction Kit and had a crash course on how to work with it and recompile scripts since I never had messed with it before and got a sheer amount of error pop-ups while it was recompiling (probably not a good sign)

Also disabled those three ImpeREAL mods as you said and rebuilt my Bashed Patch.

Loaded my save and it didn't crash! But when I walked south and looted a goblin, the game froze as it had before when I closed my inventory. Maybe it's something with the inventory? I recall one time MessageLogger saying something about missing references on a Map Marker Overhaul's script.

Maybe I've destroyed the Revelations.esp scripts accidentally, anything I'll reinstall the mod again.

I also have a save of this character with 30 minutes less playtime, so if anything I'll load from that one where this didn't happen and stay away from this area altogether.

EDIT: reinstalled Revelations (as I had broken all of its scripts accidentally), rebuilt the Bashed Patch and booted the save, didn't crash.
Died to a Draugr (from some mod) and when loading my save game crashed. It's making me think it has to do with opening the inventory or menus in game, as in the video I linked game froze only when closing the inventory. Anyways, here's the MessageLog this time, which is a bit different:
Spoiler

Edited by Minghas, 28 February 2022 - 11:11 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ctd, bruma, bevilex, crash, messagelogger, load save, torch

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.272 seconds