Icons showing wrong image

IAmStormShadow

Since the 1.5 patch, most of the icons are showing the wrong thing in inventory. A shirt is showing as a food item, a grenade showing as a hat, some items have icons showing a boots, & pants, & guns & weapons showing as clothing items or even a shotgun showing as a sword over a baseball bat. I am guessing it is caused by a clothing mod, as that is the only mods I have that alter inventory in any way.

My question is does anyone know of a way to fix the icons without getting rid of those mods. The clothing & guns & their stats are all what they should be, just wrong image icon for it.

Same here, it's driving me nuts. Someone, please help. I only have about a dozen mods installed. CET & AMM and 5 of SPO' clothing mods. I'm old and on the edge of alzimers and simply put, not smart enough for gaming.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, it's driving me nuts. Someone, please help. I only have about a dozen mods installed. CET & AMM and 5 of SPO' clothing mods. I'm old and on the edge of alzimers and simply put, not smart enough for gaming.

Icons have not been updated yet in these mods... simply as it is...

• 3 weeks later...