Replace Main Menu Music

Talwick

Hey there mod authors, and thank you so much for all the amazing stuff you create and share!

Long story short - I'd like to make a song of mine (a mashup/remix of a song from Cyberpunk) a replacer for the main menu music.

~

I know there's a guide out there on how to do this for radio stations. But as I am now a father of a newborn daughter, and my wife is still recovering, I hardly even get time to play, let alone do much modding. I used to compose quite a bit of music too, though lately I rarely get to finish a mashup either.

That being said - I've just about finished a great mashup of music, including "Isometric Air", one of the songs that plays on the radio in-game and at the start of the intro heist with Jackie.

With it I've combined a cover of "Panic Room" (by Au/Ra) sung by a good friend (from which I have permission to share) and some other music such as from NOISIA. The song is meant to give that feeling of energetic unease, like your fight/flight reflex, and yet still be calming. It's the way I felt not knowing whether my soulmate would pull through surgery when giving birth.

I'd love to share the tune here as a replacer for the main menu music, as it'd fit in well there and not affect most of the other music mods.

The song isn't quite finished, and I'm still undecided on a name. I've been calling it "Presentimential" so far, but I am tempted to call it "Flatline" or something similar. Here's a link so that any of you may listen and save a copy for yourselves.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h7qeMvRYvaEZvdlbDsCkJFZpHerIkUeZ/view?usp=sharing

~

I hope you enjoy it, and if so that you're able to help me turn it into a mod. I'm happy to edit the length and other aspects if need be.