pyramid head in fallout 3

Nachtmahr777

i been looking around for some good mods to make my fallout abit more spicy and tough.I watched a video of pyramid head killing BoS and tried to look for it but its no longer on the nexus.I was wondering if anyone may try recreating him.The homecomeing version would be the toughest with as high as possible health or about 10,000 and 200 - 400 or higher or even 1 hit kill damage, also fairly high armor equal to the strongest power armor.But with power brings draw backs and to make him less op he would be fairly slow but he would follow you where ever you go, except ( maybe ) into your or a player home.Also at times he can move quickly ( dash or teleport ) just out of sight ( abit like slender man ).Now for thos who would like abit of change or verity i say add the other pyramid heads in from the other versions.But they would be weaker very slightly. Also a option to configure how often or rarely you would see or encounter him and the more negative karma the more often he will appear.Also maybe to make things even harder incase people have mods to increase spawn, his spawn will not change but instead when he kills evil npc's he gains a portion of there health added to his max health and very little armor and damage but mainly health.Also that would be configurable to how much health damage and armor he would gain per kill.I think that if this would be done, it would make fallout even more spooky and have to watch out what you do.

I would do this but i have 0 experience at anything on this.