patethenovice

I just figured out Vortex. Before I had to get mods via the game menu's own mod section. Much more limited. Well, in-game menu is how I downloaded Inigo. And regardless if my character gets married, family, whatever, Inigo is most important game character. Accidentally deleting our history would be like a corruptfile premature end to my first playthru :ohdear: I'm about 40% thru.

Now I'm using Nexus mods. Looks like there are some Inigo patches here plus follower-hospitality mods which won't install because I'm "missing" the Inigo mod (because Vortex-wise, I am). Can I now download Inigo here?

Would that restart him, erasing everything he + my first character + Mr. D have been thru? Noooooooooo, never! It'd be just like MovieSpoiler's ending. If mod source alignment means erasing the journey with him, I'll rather just play with little hospitality towards my current, limited Inigo :confused:

Anyone been thru modsource change situations like this? Or have an idea what's likely?

Just depends on what mods you had installed before. If you set it up with the same mods through vortex or MO2 then you should be able to use the same save file. Backup your save file somewhere first. Get everything setup how you want it and then you can download Inigo here to install with vortex.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1461

I personally use MO2 because I find it easier, but a lot would rather use Vortex, just depends on your preference.

I would recommend that you do a quick test run after you install each mod to make sure it installed correctly before adding the next one. If you add them all at once and it crashes, then it's harder to track down which one is causing the issue.