Nexus won't download anything.

Desrand

So I have the NMM installed, but the problem is that, even when I go under the description of the mod I want , it just won't send the mod to the downloader in my NMM at all. I have tried clicking multiple times now, and still. Nothing!

Did I not install it correctly? Why won't it download anything? Is NMM not working right for everyone (Not just me?)?

For those wondering, this is the simple mod that I'm trying to get, it'd be my first on Nexus. Ever. (I normally use S Workshop)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35303/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D35303&pUp=1

I've been having problems lately too. I only noticed it with the Chicago Premium links though. The others work fine for me so try a different location.

Hmm, alright I will. Thanks.

Wait, does it have to be manual?

Edited by Desrand

Mmm nope, I just synced my mods on steam, in the hopes that it would syn the nexus mods as well. The DataFiles tab is working just fine. The files are in the Skyrim>Data folder, but I don't see any of them in effect.

I tried UNP bodies, to test, and still no change. I think that female facial animations is working, however... Something's missing, right?