40 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,559,849 posts
FO4 Essentials

A good foundation for having a good experience playing Fallout 4 and adding more mods.

PapaHxH

PapaHxH

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

After downloading and playing with the collection my game has missing textures which results to walls missing and me seeing into the void

Ardehxe

Ardehxe

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 24 posts

After downloading and playing with the collection my game has missing textures which results to walls missing and me seeing into the void

What area were you having this issue? Was it around the quarry that's near Sanctuary hills? 

ngbroi

ngbroi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

PapaHxH,

I ran into the same issue when creating my own collections.  I had tracked the bug down to a conflict between the P.R.P. part of Buffout 4 and the Enhanced Lights and FX mod.  It was enough for me to just use ENB or something like NAC.X to handle ambient lighting.  Even though I like that one's candles, maybe just manually install that portion as loose files.  There is an update that was just released for the P.R.P that combines both into a single mod install.  You might want to try the newer package and see if that issue has been addressed by that mod in this update.

Happy [bug] hunting,

ngbroi  

Edited by ngbroi, 22 March 2022 - 05:08 AM.

Ardehxe

Ardehxe

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 24 posts

What area were you having this issue? Was it around the quarry that's near Sanctuary hills? 

Thanks for the info, ill take a look into and see what I can do. Much Appreciated 

urazboz

urazboz

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Ty man all of the modules work perfect!

ooli

ooli

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Also got the texture bug from clean install. Disabled both of the PRP mods (plugin files & support files), and it works like an absolute dream. It's seriously like how the game should be out of the box, thanks for putting it together!

Ardehxe

Ardehxe

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 24 posts

Also got the texture bug from clean install. Disabled both of the PRP mods (plugin files & support files), and it works like an absolute dream. It's seriously like how the game should be out of the box, thanks for putting it together!

Thanks for the info, that's what I was thinking the issue is, but just started looking into it now. I'm working on revision 2 rn and it should be out later this evening or sometime tomorrow. 

OuterWorldPlayer

OuterWorldPlayer

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hello, i have error when launching fallout - Buffout4 has loaded too late. Try adjusting the plugin preloader load method.

ooli

ooli

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Fixed my texture glitch issue - all I had to do was disable the PRP support files. Only enable the plugin files and it's working perfectly.

This was from a clean install for reference.

Cheers :)

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.011 seconds