FO4 Essentials

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Ardehxe

Ardehxe

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 27 posts

My only problem is I get a notice that "FO4 Essentials' requires "Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE)"    I have this installed.   Suggestions?

Did you install F4SE before installing the modlist?

Darkmundos1985

Darkmundos1985

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

hi thanks for doing this is there anything else i need to do with the game after downloading this mod collection like changing ini setting or anything like that. also what settings do you reccomend to have the game at to avoid random stutterung freezing and random crashing?

Edited by Darkmundos1985, 20 December 2022 - 08:26 pm.

Ardehxe

Ardehxe

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 27 posts

hi thanks for doing this is there anything else i need to do with the game after downloading this mod collection like changing ini setting or anything like that. also what settings do you reccomend to have the game at to avoid random stutterung freezing and random crashing?

Nope nothing else you need to add to ini settings or anything. Should be all good. As per what settings, it just depends really on what hardware you're running. I have a ryzen 5 5600x and a 3060ti and I get a solid 60 when playing with maybe a bit of stuttering in the downtown Boston area on all the settings set to Ultra. I would turn off weapon debris tho, but if you want to leave that on there is a mod that fixes the crashes that are caused from it. Only reason I don't have that mod in the list is because the option is only available to those who have a Nvidia graphics card.

Furthermore if you want to further optimize your textures the make them look a bit better and get some more steady frames you can follow this guide to do so.
https://www.nexusmod...tab=description

It's pretty simple and easy to follow and the tool included does all the hard work so should be pretty easy.

If you have any issues just let me know and i'll see what I can do.

Darkmundos1985

Darkmundos1985

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Nope nothing else you need to add to ini settings or anything. Should be all good. As per what settings, it just depends really on what hardware you're running. I have a ryzen 5 5600x and a 3060ti and I get a solid 60 when playing with maybe a bit of stuttering in the downtown Boston area on all the settings set to Ultra. I would turn off weapon debris tho, but if you want to leave that on there is a mod that fixes the crashes that are caused from it. Only reason I don't have that mod in the list is because the option is only available to those who have a Nvidia graphics card.

Furthermore if you want to further optimize your textures the make them look a bit better and get some more steady frames you can follow this guide to do so.

It's pretty simple and easy to follow and the tool included does all the hard work so should be pretty easy.

Thank you for such a detailed reply and for giving me a link to a guide. youre awesome all the best.

RinDraven

RinDraven

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

i get this message (bakascrapheap.dll failed to load setting) when i try to start it with f4se

Way69

Way69

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

just like to say thankyou for your collection, helped me get back into the game after 2days of crashing, highly recommend your collection, endorsed

Ardehxe

Ardehxe

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 27 posts

Thank you for such a detailed reply and for giving me a link to a guide. youre awesome all the best.

Ardehxe

Ardehxe

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 27 posts

i get this message (bakascrapheap.dll failed to load setting) when i try to start it with f4se

check the bakascrapheap log file to see if it gives a reason to why it failed to load

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 2.341 seconds