Could anyone help me boost my FPS for CP2077? I'm currently running between 20 and 40 fps but ultimately want that buttery-smooth look lol.

• My monitor is a 2K monitor (Sceptre 2560x1440 @ 85Hz).
  • Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor - 3.40 GHz
  • Installed RAM: 16GB

I don't have any software for Ray-tracing so I'm not sure if that helps or anything (I'm still a newbie when it comes to PC gaming and specs, in case you couldn't tell lol). If you could provide all of the settings specifics I'd greatly appreciate it!

Edited by DEF4ULTXIII

I don't know what if any effect will be running Ray Tracing enabled on a GPU that doesn't support it, but with a GPU that does support it has a pretty big effect on performance. I've never messed with Fidelity FX but you might want to check it out since you're running AMD.

This is a very good thread on the official forums that discusses performance and it helped me tweak the game settings so that I can run some of Ray Tracing without as much of a hit on frame rate so there might be some good info there for you.

I don't know what if any effect will be running Ray Tracing enabled on a GPU that doesn't support it, but with a GPU that does support it has a pretty big effect on performance. I've never messed with Fidelity FX but you might want to check it out since you're running AMD.

This is a very good thread on the official forums that discusses performance and it helped me tweak the game settings so that I can run some of Ray Tracing without as much of a hit on frame rate so there might be some good info there for you.

I'll look into it, but I don't have the extra money right now to invest in software that'll enable ray-tracing. I'm still looking for the right settings that'll help me without having ray-tracing enabled that'll look just as good if I did have it.