Dark One under indictment ?

Mktavish

I'm not a native speaker, but doesn't being under indictment mean you're charged with something, but aren't proved proven guilty (yet)? If so, innocent until proven otherwise. Ergo, nothing would change.

I'm also under the impression that there's plenty of other admins/managers that are capable of ensuring things keep running smoothly. At the very least in the short time. As such, I doubt the average user would be affected much, if at all.

Also;

steve-buscemi-weird-shit.gif

Can you imagine Chuck Norris the Lawyer ? That newly installed plexi will get some use eh?

He would never lose a case. He would stare down the opposition, and they would capitulate. :D

Unless he was facing Perry Mason.... :)

Can you imagine Chuck Norris the Lawyer ? That newly installed plexi will get some use eh?

He would never lose a case. He would stare down the opposition, and they would capitulate. :D

Unless he was facing Perry Mason.... :smile:

That would cause the universe to implode. :)

I'm not a native speaker, but doesn't being under indictment mean you're charged with something, but aren't proved proven guilty (yet)? If so, innocent until proven otherwise. Ergo, nothing would change.

I'm also under the impression that there's plenty of other admins/managers that are capable of ensuring things keep running smoothly. At the very least in the short time. As such, I doubt the average user would be affected much, if at all.

Also;

steve-buscemi-weird-shit.gif

Luv your spoiler :laugh:

Sorry , but you for some reason were a 2hr ninja post on me ... so I didn't see you before the one right after.

But my #10 post ... which I can understand missing ... hehe :pirate:

Said imo ... Obviously it would be for something to do with this site ... therefore I would assume the site even being up , would be in Question ?/?

And how that then would effect U the user .

And sorry my english slang ... I'll clean it up if you need/ask me to.

• 4 months later...

As far as indictment, to what category of offense? This is the first step to determine what happens to Nexus.

Nexus is a, for lack of more informed terms, 'Corporate Entity', or should be if those running it have any scruples. A corporate entity it's self can not be handed an indictment.

If the offense is of a Legal nature unrelated to Nexus, I have to believe there is a chain of 'ownership/control'. As with any organization which is attempting to be professional about the services they provide, the delivery of those services takes precedent over whomever it is running the organization. The show must go on.

The repercussions of Personal offense can take many forms both Legal and Social. So if the indictment is perceived as a Social Thought Crime, it ultimately depends on how big and how determined the Mob that is 'offended' are. We could use recent events to examine that further on multiple angles, but I'm trying to play nice.