2 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,438,831 posts
Module 01 - Tools

Additional Tools that might be essential and some quality of life!

kevbotm

kevbotm

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 6 posts

The two mods "SKKFastStartNewGame" & "Start Me Up" are conflicting with one another. 
I would disable the both of them, or Start Me Up - they don't seem to work for me.

I'm still doing some troubleshooting, but for some reason I cannot start a new game with all the modules loaded up.
The only thing I can do to troubleshoot is to enable each module one by one to see if I can't narrow down the culprit.

Sephrajin

Sephrajin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

The two mods "SKKFastStartNewGame" & "Start Me Up" are conflicting with one another. 
I would disable the both of them, or Start Me Up - they don't seem to work for me.

I'm still doing some troubleshooting, but for some reason I cannot start a new game with all the modules loaded up.
The only thing I can do to troubleshoot is to enable each module one by one to see if I can't narrow down the culprit.

Hi Kevbotm, yes, that is why they are optional and I did wrote:

# Either one of:

* Start Me Up : Skip the intro or start elsewhere (might break quest, but has more options)
* SKK Fast Start : Skip the intro (more stable, but has no options)

The "troubleshoot" is already done (that is why you get that message), I did set it up that it is just one or the other (Rule: not together with).

I did implement both despite them doing a similar thing.

Because with StartMeUp, you can start with a lvl 25 or 50 (or whatever) character, but will have to "crawl" through a menu to do so. (which is nice if you want to go directly to NW or FH)

Where as with SKK Fast Start, you'll be able to play from outside the vault very simply and quickly.

Again, they're optional, so you can either disable them (as a new player who wants the full experience), or switch on one or the other, according on how you want to start "this time".

Thanks for your feedback, and hope this helps to shed some light on my decision.

Edited by Sephrajin, 10 June 2022 - 08:14 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.969 seconds