• Premium Member
  • 12 posts

Just wanted to say the new revision is running flawlessly for me. ty

EducatedAwsome

EducatedAwsome

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 3 posts

Hi, I downloaded the Mod Collection however when it wants me to download "Darnified MCM" and I attempt to it states that I chose the wrong file. Which filed do I need to choose? I have tried every file and the message still pops up.

bj0urne

bj0urne

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Hi, I downloaded the Mod Collection however when it wants me to download "Darnified MCM" and I attempt to it states that I chose the wrong file. Which filed do I need to choose? I have tried every file and the message still pops up.

I have no clue... I've not encountered that problem. Try to go for the newest version and hope that it'll work.

DUKENUKEMISCOOL

DUKENUKEMISCOOL

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

Does anyone know how i'm supposed to fix all my main menu text being squashed together.

Dragkwlya

Dragkwlya

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

I need some help. The collection runs fine it's just my hud appears as black and it doesn't show even if I turn on "Always Show", please help me.

Dragkwlya

Dragkwlya

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

I need some help. The collection runs fine it's just my hud appears as black and it doesn't show even if I turn on "Always Show", please help me.

Still no answer :(

Evaniscool

Evaniscool

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 178 posts

Collection does not work or show any changes what so ever despite downloading everything on a fresh install. Unless the rules have to be setup another way or something but  :armscrossed: No additional info or steps is given except to reenable archive invalidation. 

duy7a12

duy7a12

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Try re-installing the collection but this time ignore the One HUD Gopher Darnified + One HUD Darnified patch + Darified MCM (it says so in the collection). Just keep the One HUD (oHUD) - I use this to hide all HUD on my screen. For some reasons in my Vortex it says that the Darnified UI version is marked as "DO NOT DOWNLOAD" and even if I do download it a message will pop up saying that the version is not correct or not suitable with the collection (can't remember the exact words but it's something like that). In my case you just be using the classic FO3/FNV big ass font and scrolling up and down for conversation options instead of a smaller + all convo options. This seems to be a new error since I did not face any of these in my previous downloads of this collection.

bj0urne

bj0urne

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Collection does not work or show any changes what so ever despite downloading everything on a fresh install. Unless the rules have to be setup another way or something but  :armscrossed: No additional info or steps is given except to reenable archive invalidation. 

The collection does indeed work, most people here has had great success, aswell as I. Please ensure that you have a legit copy of Steam/GOG Fallout NV, aswell as all DLC's.

bj0urne

bj0urne

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Still no answer :sad:

I didn't make the mods, so how should I know? The collection installs and runs fine for most people including myself. I installed every mod one by one on a fresh Steam install of Fallout NV, and it works fine. Re-enable archive invalidation, make sure the game has been patched for 4GB of ram usage.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.005 seconds