• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

bj0urne

bj0urne

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

thank you for this wonderful collection.

I am wondering can you or anyone else answer if this collection is compatible with the current versions of FALLOUT NEW CALIFORNIA and FALLOUT THE FRONTIER.

I have no clue, you'll have to try. If you have Fallout NV + All DLC, it should work and replace anything using the original fallout nv textures/models. Anything added by California or Frontier mod will remain the same.

botanicus666

botanicus666

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 296 posts

Collection does not work or show any changes what so ever despite downloading everything on a fresh install. Unless the rules have to be setup another way or something but  :armscrossed: No additional info or steps is given except to reenable archive invalidation. 

I need some help. The collection runs fine it's just my hud appears as black and it doesn't show even if I turn on "Always Show", please help me.

Try re-installing the collection but this time ignore the One HUD Gopher Darnified + One HUD Darnified patch + Darified MCM (it says so in the collection). Just keep the One HUD (oHUD) - I use this to hide all HUD on my screen. For some reasons in my Vortex it says that the Darnified UI version is marked as "DO NOT DOWNLOAD" and even if I do download it a message will pop up saying that the version is not correct or not suitable with the collection (can't remember the exact words but it's something like that). In my case you just be using the classic FO3/FNV big ass font and scrolling up and down for conversation options instead of a smaller + all convo options. This seems to be a new error since I did not face any of these in my previous downloads of this collection.

I tried, but vortex doesn't prompt me to do anything, could you elaborate further on what to do?

criticalannihilation151

criticalannihilation151

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Are you open to mod suggestions?

KennithEM

KennithEM

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 34 posts

A lot of people on here say that this mod works flawlessly. No, it does not. the tales of two wastelands Darified UI is no longer available. On the page, it says Mod has been removed.

bj0urne

bj0urne

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

A lot of people on here say that this mod works flawlessly. No, it does not. the tales of two wastelands Darified UI is no longer available. On the page, it says Mod has been removed.

Nowhere in the collection's description does it state that it supports A Tale of Two Wastelands. Please do not post anything related to TTW here because this collection is not intended for TTW, it's Fallout NV: Updated, not TTW updated.

bj0urne

bj0urne

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Are you open to mod suggestions?

Yes absolutely, but I don't have time to check in here everyday. I won't add anything NSFW or otherwise nude/anime/non fallout stuff, because it deters from the vision of the collection. But if you got any animation/weapon/clothing/or other micellanious stuff, please give me a recommendation :)

bj0urne

bj0urne

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

I actually reinstalled Windows on my PC a while back, and reinstalling the collection worked for me. I just installed it, got some warnings about conflicts/rules and sorted them out in like a minute or two. It's not really hard to get it to work flawlessly, just do what Vortex tells you and you'll be fine. If it doesn't work whatever you do, that's on your side and not the collection. The collection works fine, like I said I tested it myself, reinstalled it a few times and works everytime.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.052 seconds