Photo

THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

thank you modders modding

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

b3ast1e

b3ast1e

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 468 posts

I wouldn't be playing Skyrim  without all the amazing mods that turn it from an ambitious but deeply flawed console port into a PC gaming masterpiece. Thanks yo. 

thomriis

thomriis

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

I would like to thank all modders for containing my soft and pale skin tone.

Youll always make my TES games last for years, I still havent finished a heavily modded Morrowind and Oblivion (been playing them since Morrowind came out)

Thanks for ruining my social life  even if i had to pay 500 bucks for each of them it would still be a small price to pay.

Thanks for all your hard work modders!!                   Awesome  :yes:

Soloeus

Soloeus

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 297 posts

Thank you to all modders, who make the game great, much of your work is so essential that I find the game unplayable without it.

Paganlore

Paganlore

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 145 posts

HERE HERE! Cannot thank the modders of the world enough, You are the torch bearers of PC gaming, and the E in entertainment and the $ in money's worth. My Games are infinitely more enjoyable because of the work you do, not to mention the length of time i can enjoy them for, Go, you good things!!!

chicky540

chicky540

Old hand

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

I'm glad somebody took the time to appreciate the people who work on mods. There's quite a difference between seeing words of appreciation and numbers (endorsements).

*sigh* oooooh yeah, sad but true. newbie-modder here, but also i say thx to you modders, because without you, i wouldnt have enjoyed the game half as much :blush: ... now i am unknown... but i will be known as "master of orcish weaponry" one day *dreams* :cool:

im sure tes-games would be dead after like 6 months of relase without the ability to mod them (and skilled guys doin so), and i dont only speak about weapons n stuff, but also about the billions of bugs those dudes at beth sell to us. and EXACTLY THAT is why i will NOT play tes-online. im sure its gonna be a complete disaster :laugh:

Edited by chicky540, 16 October 2013 - 08:04 PM.

golporta

golporta

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

All this guys (modders) are kinda creaters of your own game....of my skyrim...they share their works with us and i have biiig respect for this people...

we should give something back and start learning modding, to make them happy too ;)

u are architects of skyrim...(sry for bad english)

Das gilt auch für die deutschen Modder...danke Jungs, ihr macht eine klasse Arbeit!

OnoSendai58

OnoSendai58

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

All this guys (modders) are kinda creaters of your own game....of my skyrim...they share their works with us and i have biiig respect for this people...

we should give something back and start learning modding, to make them happy too :wink:

u are architects of skyrim...(sry for bad english)

Das gilt auch für die deutschen Modder...danke Jungs, ihr macht eine klasse Arbeit!

Danke!

Mookeylama

Mookeylama

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 9,384 posts

indeed! thank you all. seriously. you take it to a whole new level

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Nexus is one of the main reasons Skyrim achieved such a high rate of popularity !

Thank you all

StupidDunmer

StupidDunmer

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

I may be a modder myself, but I would just like to say thank you to the people who taught me the knowledge I know today, and I also thank you for being an open and friendly group.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thank you, modders, modding

Page loaded in: 1.176 seconds