THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

OnoSendai58

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yea thanks guys!

PS> Not sure if this is possible or not, for noobs like me what would really help, I wish every mod had a section in the main front description that says wether or not it's safe to install mid playthrough, and wether or not it's compatible with other similar mods of the type.

• 4 months later...

Hello Modders, i was just joining a few days back. And starting to mod a lot of things, and i sucked badly. CTD and i even have to reinstall everything from the start. But with now i read carefully about the descriptions, and youtube making it easier. Now i kinda getting the hang of it. But, surely, you guys are awesome!

• 7 months later...

i was looking on the forms for help and stumbled here, and i too would like to thank every modder out there. without you guys( girls2! ) these games would have died long ago( imo ) you guys transform fantasy to become reality, and there is nothing that cant be done( except 1st person elder scrolls animations ;p jk ) but seriously though it kinda melts my brain thinking about what you have achieved. lastly i want to bring up the whole mod piracy issue that happened a while back( is it still ongoing?), for it was a whopping load of horse sh!!e and made many of you take down some illustrious mods. i can only hope it dosent happen again, and wish for more compliance from users. anyways thank you guys and gals for everything. lastly i want to apologize for my measly donations for if i wasn't so broke you'd be rich ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Personally, I have been using mods to play in Skyrim... until now I'm getting more under the hood of tools such as xEdit, MO2 and Creation kit...

For every modder out there:

Thanks for all the dedication in learning coding, modding (or any else aspect that comes within) and getting involved in developement of mods. Nowadays there's so many ways to expand the gaming experience and share the knowledge and data for other modders/gamers. It's just mindblowing how many mods and tools for them have been developt. It's really enjoyable to see something like technology connects people.

Every hardworking modder deserves most respect and honor for their work, and for themselves of course ;)

Nowadays PC-games are great way to learn foreing languages and mostly, mathematics, logic, problem solving, perception... many things science needs to expand... to think of it, what is evolution of science, technology, or AI, that's remain to be seen...

But thanks for so much for your continuing support in some good stuff out there on Nexus! It's marvelous, really.

And have a nice weekend :)

• 10 months later...

AMEN to that. Modders deserve not only love & endorsements, but also beer, pizza, cookies, chocolates, reviews, flowers, and reincarnation as ascended beings :-)

I'm fairly new to Skyrim(VR) and am blown away by the size, dedication, and skill set of this modding community. I thought ETS2 and ATS had a pretty rich mod ecosystem, but you people are insane (in a good way!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey.

After so many years of enjoying mods, of which I have played roughly 500 of them, all of which I'm sure involved countless hours of dedicated labor, but also the act of generously sharing them for any of us to use in Skyrim, my sincere gratitude and shared joy of having benefited from this great community.

Thank you all.

Edited by miguelbaptista