THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

OnoSendai58

I don't think I could ever find the right way to show my gratitude and appreciation towards modders who have spent hours of their personal time creating content to keep Gamers entertained for hours. Thanks to all the talented modders out there, their content I've been using in my games have entertained me so much that I recently was inspired to start modding myself. A big thanks to all the modders out there!

Those who are using mods, please don't forget to endorse those mods, I mean they are free content released and it's the least you could do to show your appreciation. Please also read the entire description of the mod before posting comments.

Happy gaming and modding!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Respect to all moders hard work. But! I think that nexus administration doing right thing. Look some moders using nexus to promote their mods then delete it on nexus leaving only description and link to patreon. Its OK if you want money for your work, but nexus must maintain its servers. And in that case nexus promoting someone for free. If you want payment for your work promote yourself. To many moders gone for patreon. But think carefully . how many users see your work if it will be posted on unknown server? So nexus done right thing.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...