Photo

THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

thank you modders modding

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

OnoSendai58

OnoSendai58

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

I may be a modder myself, but I would just like to say thank you to the people who taught me the knowledge I know today, and I also thank you for being an open and friendly group.

And thank YOU again for what you do.

Lotus97

Lotus97

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 827 posts

I've been addicted to mods recently so thanks for that ;P Seriously though, great job!

Dominoes666

Dominoes666

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

While i appreciate and agree with this thread, i can't help but be slightly annoyed that the title is in all caps and stickied :(

eekamousse

eekamousse

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I'am French, and i not speak english .

But i want just say ,

-Thank you to all Modders for what you do!

Skyrim is spectacular enhanced whis your mods

Very good Job !

/clap!  /clap!  /clap!

OnoSendai58

OnoSendai58

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

While i appreciate and agree with this thread, i can't help but be slightly annoyed that the title is in all caps and stickied :sad:

Why?

It is in all caps to grab attention.

It's stickied because I requested it, otherwise it's gone on this fast-moving board.

OnoSendai58

OnoSendai58

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

I'am French, and i not speak english .

But i want just say ,

-Thank you to all Modders for what you do!

Skyrim is spectacular enhanced whis your mods

Very good Job !

/clap!  /clap!  /clap!

Merci beaucoup!

Edited by OnoSendai58, 12 November 2013 - 12:39 PM.

N7R

N7R

Always 110%

• Premium Member
  • 710 posts

I've never modded for Skyrim (and probably never will) but I have modded for another game for years so I know what it's like to mod a game. The dedication, time, and passion spent into making a mod can sometimes be a month or even a year+ campaign (I would know). So whenever I download a mod for Skyrim I definitely appreciate all the hard work and free options people are providng to make this game better. The vanilla Skyrim is pretty blah and without all these great mod makers I probably wouldn't be playing Skyrim much at all let alone consider a pc version of Elder Scrolls.

So thank you to all the modders =)

OnoSendai58

OnoSendai58

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

I've never modded for Skyrim (and probably never will) but I have modded for another game for years so I know what it's like to mod a game. The dedication, time, and passion spent into making a mod can sometimes be a month or even a year+ campaign (I would know). So whenever I download a mod for Skyrim I definitely appreciate all the hard work and free options people are providng to make this game better. The vanilla Skyrim is pretty blah and without all these great mod makers I probably wouldn't be playing Skyrim much at all let alone consider a pc version of Elder Scrolls.

So thank you to all the modders =)

And thank YOU for being a modder, period.

chanchan05

chanchan05

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

New to this whole modding the game stuff, and I must say your works are awesome. THANK YOU!

nekollx

nekollx

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

yeah the moders do some amazing things

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thank you, modders, modding

Page loaded in: 0.998 seconds