Race/NPC Invisible Face

I have been working on a companion mod for myself and for some reason when the companion is called/summoned there face is invisible, i checked CS and they are invisible, i also checked all Meshes and Textures used all are mapped and working properly, the only thing is, is that only thing the npc has is their hair only(other than body), if anyone can help me with this that would be great

Did you check if the texture for the head leads to an existing file associated to a file with the samename_n?

yes all .nif, .egm, .egt, .tri, and .dds are account for. The only thing is if i need to edit these file types .egm, .egt, .tri i don't know how

Also is problem only with head or there are missing other parts (eyes, tongue etc.) as well ? Try checking Face Data tab, if all paths are pointing to your files and textures.

yes they are pointing to my files i double checked, i even did it again to make sure

By checking the CS you ment to preview the NPC in that small window on the right when editing the NPC? What source you used for your files - are they from some mod or you extracted them from Oblivion's bsa? Are you also using Archive Invalidation ?

Edited by RomanR

"when the companion is called/summoned there face is invisible, i checked CS and they are invisible" thats from race and npc preview

Mostly from a mod but some like mouth, teeth, and such are from oblivion, from the mod i think is hair, eye color, face

Edited by bomo99

Face is from the mod ... do you remember what mod, so I can try myself? Also if you have means to extract files from Oblivion's bsa, what happens if you use original files and textures for head and face?

Edited by RomanR

the mod i got everything from was from Bladesong, trying to recreate the npc companion from there without the mod requiring 2 mods to play

Edit: Changing the Mouth, Teeth, and Tongue to their Vanilla Directory's worked, but i have no idea why?

Edited by bomo99