Race/NPC Invisible Face

Maybe yes, but Bladesong mod have all nifs in its files, so no need for extra mods. Generally the invisible parts are result of models that didn't get loaded for some reason. If bomo didn't get any warning, in editor or EditorWarning.txt file, we can only speculate how it happened. Besides the problem is solved now.

so i am having an issue with the npc now, i tried adding a custom greeting to the npc but when i talk to the npc i get a "I HAVE NO GREETING" message when i check the quest and the npc i can see the greeting is there, is there something i need to apply/check for it to work?

For all topics to be functional, the quest attached must be already running and for greetings is also usefull to check "allow repeated conversation topics." Moreover if you want to be your greeting exclusive to one npc only, make condition GetIsID NPC:(your NPC ID) == 1.00. And if this greeting will be said to player only, add another GetIsID NPC:Player == 1.00 and check "run on target" flag. Also check "randon flag". However, with all other greetings, the propability to see your own is rather low, so it can take a while to see if your edit is OK.

If you are in doubt, simply add response text in "Generic" quest with these conditions and after check it's working use "Move to Quest..." command.

Adding new topic is little tricky - you must select "Add topic" and when "Select topic" window appears, right-click to any topic and select "New".

For all topics to be functional, the quest attached must be already running and for greetings is also usefull to check "allow repeated conversation topics." Moreover if you want to be your greeting exclusive to one npc only, make condition GetIsID NPC:(your NPC ID) == 1.00. And if this greeting will be said to player only, add another GetIsID NPC:Player == 1.00 and check "run on target" flag. Also check "randon flag". However, with all other greetings, the propability to see your own is rather low, so it can take a while to see if your edit is OK.

If you are in doubt, simply add response text in "Generic" quest with these conditions and after check it's working use "Move to Quest..." command.

Adding new topic is little tricky - you must select "Add topic" and when "Select topic" window appears, right-click to any topic and select "New".

i just did this same issue, i keep getting "I Have No Greeting" this is what i put for the Dialogue right now did i enter anything wrong i already have the quest to have repeated topics and activated at start

Edit: I forgot to actually check start game enabled for it, but i had a different one to start this quest, now it is working fine thank you

Edited by bomo99

ok got the greeting to work now, for some reason adding topics through the side area is not working as i cannot ask the companion to follow me or check storage, etc i added all the topics to the "Add Topics" area and put the ones i needed to test out on the Choices area, and its not working

The choices are continuation of dialog player-NPC, so add them in your GREETING topic. Topics added to "Add topics box" should display after you end the dialog with NPC and to speak him/her again. You can also use AddTopic command in result script box.

So you need to devise two dialogs in fact - one initial, which add your topics by choices and second one as simple greeting which will be shown afterwards to not add these topics again (because they will be shown after the greeting). It can be achieved by setting quest variables and using GetQuestVariable function to test them.

Example: So your NPC will greet you with something like "I'm feelings adventurous today.Can I join you?" - this will be some response for topic GREETING and your response will be "Yes". So you create another topic by ID 01Yes and add this topic to "Choices" box. This 01Yes topic will contain topic text "Yes.", response text "That's great! What you like me to do?". And in the end 01Yes topic adds another three topics which would represent commands, named 01Wait, 01Follow and 01Dismiss for example - but in this case they will be in "Add Topics" box.

So the flow will be like this: 1. NPC will greet you "I'm feeling adveturous today. Can I join you?"

2. You answer "Yes." (the only choice present)

3. NPC will answer "That's great! What you like me to do?"

4. After this response the dialog will enter normal state with new three topics present

It's quite hard to explain this only by text, but I hope it will suffice.

Edited by RomanR