JamesClark1111

JamesClark1111

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
In response to post #106954228.

Spoiler

I heavily appreciate the amount of work you do. As much as I am thankful for or nexus for the Red Cross donations, giving food and gifts directly to refugees and people in need is more impactful and sufficient for them.

Janice9999

Janice9999

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
I'm glad there is still hope and humanity.

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts
In response to post #106954228. #106956258 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Responsibility !
it doesn't take a moment!I love freedom and even behind bars, I will be free.
Unfortunately, there are those who consider freedom to be evil!
Why?
Is there freedom of the rich or is there freedom of the poor?
Which freedom is more important!
Freedom is for everyone, YES !!!
provided that another Freedom is not disturbing!
The so-called liquid border, only depends on the money ??

Skribionkie

Skribionkie

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
Will you keep the DP charity version on the site, the same way you've done for other charities like the Wildlife Conservation Society, after the Just Giving donation drive is closed?

Regardless, thank you so much for doing this

SoN6of6TrediS

SoN6of6TrediS

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
Hello everyone, dear friends!
First of all, I would like to say that I am a Russian myself, born in Russia and who has lived on the territory of the Russian Federation all my life.
I have many relatives and friends in Ukraine. I have always considered Ukraine closer to me in spirit, but unfortunately I have not been able to go there to visit my relatives and friends.

I express my complete disagreement with the actions of our government, as well as the majority of sensible Russians. No one wants war except Putin and his f-king government. And I really want everything go back to normal, when all of us could live in peace.

What is happening in Russia now is an economic catastrophe and I don't think our country will be able to recover after so many foreign companies leave cooperation with Russia.
I understand that there are a lot of people in the world now, including our brothers Ukrainians, who believe that the Russian people are to blame for everything.
In part, I cannot disagree with this, because we really have a theoretical opportunity to go to the red square in front of the Kremlin and ALL OF US oppose the goverment. BUT here's an interesting thing that few people talk about from the foreign media.

The Russian Federation now has a LAW according to which the ongoing WAR can be called ONLYas a "Military operation to liberate Ukraine from the Nazi regime." Most of our independent media outlets are CLOSED as "Foreign Agents" or "Extremist Organizations".
At the same time, deputies say literally the following through government FEDERAL channels: "Those of you who are against the war are traitors to our country."

Next comes a text that justifies the inaction of the Russian people. Please take it seriously and don't think that I'm trying to get pity from you.

For spreading the TRUTH about the situation in Ukraine, for mentioning the WAR in Ukraine, for the slogan "NO TO WAR", ordinary citizens who have not previously expressed their opinion on this situation face a fine from 150'000 to 300'000 rubles. (On average, people in the Russian Federation earn from 25'000 to 70'000 rubles). Given the current dollar exchange rate, this is $1,345 - $2,691 (administrative fine), with a salary in Russia = $224-$627.

It follows from this that it is too much for many people to pay a fine for violating the new law.

Also, in accordance with this law, people who have already received this administrative fine will not receive it again. Instead, they will be sentenced to up to 3 years in prison. For large companies and legal entities, this term of imprisonment increases to 10 years. If a media person speaks out with anti-war and pacifist speeches and if this leads to new sanctions for the Russian Federation, then such a person gets up to 15 years in prison.

LIVE UKRAINE!
NO TO WAR!
RUSSIA WITHOUT PUTIN!

samsungsempai

samsungsempai

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
In response to post #106953818. #106958378, #106958883 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Im not judging just saying, there is always a first time for every thing... and with that argument its like someone says "i never helped any animal before, so f*ck that litle cat in middle of the road"...
You all free to do what ever you want (unless you are a russian, in that case you only can do what they want you to do)

Aneksunamun

Aneksunamun

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
To the Nexus staff, mod authors and all people who made this possible! I thank you all on behalf of my country, and this means so much to all the people here who have suffered from war. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. <3

AliceL93

AliceL93

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts
In response to post #106957503.

Spoiler

I would also like to know this.

Elianora

Elianora

Skyrim Real Estate Agent

• Premium Member
  • 11,271 posts
I'm so proud of this community for going above and beyond with this charity <3

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 18,320 posts
In response to post #106957503. #106959348 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

The charity option will remain in the store for now. I would imagine that some users will want to add it to their DP split so we'll likely keep it up for a few months to allow those donations to go through.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.966 seconds